• ...and so much more!
  • shotgun131313

Marksman
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   1
    Jul 29, 2008
    Clark county
    Sig p365 tac pack never fired. Manual safety. Holster 3-12 rnd mags.case and all paperwork never fired.
    Must meet in clark co. Indiana Lic & permit
    Required. Price is firm. $500
    Sold sold sold thanks

Attachments

• image.jpg
      image.jpg
      2.3 MB · Views: 83
    • image.jpg
      image.jpg
      2.5 MB · Views: 83
    Last edited:

cycle jockey

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Sep 25, 2017
    Salem
    Sig p365 tac pack never fired. Manual safety. Holster 3-12 rnd mags.case and all paperwork never fired.
    Must meet in clark co. Indiana Lic & permit
    Required. Price is firm. $500
    I saw your p365 listed and had some questions. What is the build date of the pistol? It should be on a sticker on the case with the serial number. In looking at the pictures, is the take down lever scratched up or is it just the picture? You said the gun hasn't been fired but it looks like there are a lot of marks on the right side of the frame, has it been carried and if so how much? And why are you selling it? On a different note I saw in an older post you had some 9mm ammo for $20 a box. Do you still have that? Sorry for all the questions.

shotgun131313

Marksman
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   1
    Jul 29, 2008
    Clark county
    image.jpg
    Gun has been carried at work every day in the sig Kydex holster. This gun was not advertised as brand new. I work at a local gun store and if you would like to come by and purchase a brand new when we have them for $599.99+ tax. I have tried to list this is reasonable price I don’t want to be like some of these idiots. As far as 9 mm ammo it will soon be $50 a box mark these words. So no I will not be selling any more. Any marks on the gun or from Carrie only thank you have a good day

Top Bottom