• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Pinchaser

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 26, 2012
    The SP2022 is one of Sig's best-kept secrets. For the price, there isn't a better production handgun made today.

ratames

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 14, 2012
    I have a 2022 in .40 and love it. It fits my hand perfectly and shoots great. Over 1000 rounds through it and not a single failure.

Shoots4Fun

Master
    Rating - 100%
    74   0   0
    Dec 21, 2008
    Indianapolis, IN
    People here have already nailed it. Best value out there in my humble opinion.

Most used to all come with night sights but still a terrific value without them. Shoot my buddy's occasionally and it is extremely ergonomic for me and shoots terrific.

fyver

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 4, 2013
    Definitely something to check out. Currently have a P229 but would be nice to have a little back up...

Silverlie

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 17, 2009
    Anderson
    Fantastic pistols, and this is just me, but looking at their price, and comparing them to other composite pistols, I just have more faith in a Sig than pretty much all the rest other than maybe HK.

Nobletuckian

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 26, 2012
    I have one in 9mm and love it. The triple matched serial numbered pistols(frame, slide, barrel) are made and assembled in Germany, and are supposedly of higher quality than the U.S. made examples. The trigger pull is crisp and easily repeatable.
    I did, however, have to replace the factory grip panel with the smaller sized one due to my dainty childlike hands.

ForceTA308

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 4, 2012
    Another happy owner here. Undoubtedly one of the best handguns for the price. I had a friend shoot mine and trade his Xd (non-m) for one. Can't go wrong.

Base522

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 18, 2011
    There are lots of good reviews on the web. I love mine. Only downside for some is that it's not the best for concealed carry due to it's size (others will disagree).

You won't be disappointed.

rhkirk1

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 15, 2008
    I keep seeing these show up in forums, but haven't actually held one. How do they compare in size to P228?

khickey3492

Marksman
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Sep 6, 2010
    Kokomo
    The SP 2022 is a great way to get into the Sig game. Mine has a trigger that is world's better than the M&P 45 I had earlier. I know it's an apples to oranges comparison, but the M&P would have required more $$ to approach the SP 2022.

I also like the texture of the 2022 grip, it is more "grippy" than the S&W, which I found to be a bit slick.

My $0.02

Enjoy!

Top Bottom