• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • CindyE

Master
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Jul 19, 2011
    north/central IN
    My husband told me today that he was at a Walmart, and the salesclerk/cashier asked to see his LTCH to purchase 9mm ammo. I don't recall ever being asked for that. Anyone know what's up with that? :dunno:

jeremy

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Feb 18, 2008
    Fiddler's Green
    Not only would I want to see the Manager, I would probably send a letter out to Corporate about the experience and my feelings on the incident....

littletommy

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 29, 2009
    A holler in Kentucky
    Just don't ever go to wal mart again! We quit shopping there a few years back, and we are still surviving. There are just too many zombies there, shoppers and employees. **** em! It's not rocket science.

GodFearinGunTotin

Super Moderator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 22, 2011
    Mitchell
    Maybe it was because he was trying to buy cop-killers?

Never heard of that. Did the clerk really ask to see a LTCH? If so, at least they used the correct terminology. They do want to make sure you're over 18 or 21. I see that come up on the register during the checkout process...maybe that was it?

miguel

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Oct 24, 2008
    16T
    Should have told the guy it was for a 9mm AR and he didn't have/need a LTCH. That would have left him stuttering.

norman428

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Aug 10, 2009
    Noblesville
    Should have told the guy it was for a 9mm AR and he didn't have/need a LTCH. That would have left him stuttering.

Tried that when I was not old enough to buy handgun ammo. Didn't work.

And maybe he just said "License" and you assumed LTCH?
    OR was he OC? I mean, I would argue with asking to see my ltch, but it beats the heck out of him freaking out and calling 911 saying there is a guy in the store with a gun, Stupid is as stupid does.....if you were OC and he noticed you were that is.
    Either way, I would have at least questioned why he needed to see it. :twocents:

littletommy

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 29, 2009
    A holler in Kentucky

OR was he OC? I mean, I would argue with asking to see my ltch, but it beats the heck out of him freaking out and calling 911 saying there is a guy in the store with a gun, Stupid is as stupid does.....if you were OC and he noticed you were that is.
    Either way, I would have at least questioned why he needed to see it. :twocents:
    I would have told them to shove the ammo in their ass.

jeremy

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Feb 18, 2008
    Fiddler's Green

I OC a LOT.
    I could care less what some Nancy-Boy behind the Counter at Walmart thinks about me OC'ing.
    Call 911, I know the Law, I know the Walmart Corp Policy in regards to me OC'ing in their establishment as well. I would make damn sure I got there names right so when I fire off my letter to Corp they know who to talk to about loosing money in revenue... ;)

Top Bottom