Shotgun suicide after pursuit. Don't let kids watch.

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Mr.Hoppes

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 15, 2008
    New Goshen IN
    I think that guy deserves a Golf clap, For his saving the legal system protracted litigation and incarceration. He took it upon himself to grow a conscious, assume the role of judge and jury and took action to prevent society from suffering what was in his mind. Sometimes the best thing you can do is to know when to swallow the pill. Or uhm.. in this case the Shotgun.

"mini" quiet " Golf, Clap" just for him..

As for clean up, at least he was out side. A garden hose, a gallon of bleach and a shovel is all that is needed. If there is no garden hose usually the fire department will lend you a hose for clean up assignments like this.

And yes I've done that and been there, washed it off my pants legs, and shoe tops.

Dogman

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 5, 2008
    Hamilton County
    Can you imagine letting the dog out and then letting it back in and it's got a big chunk of meat that was missed in it's mouth, of course then the dog would want to play the "no it's mine, chase me game".

fpdshooter

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Sep 4, 2008
    Fishers
    Anybody else notice the K9 take a dump on the body at the end! Justice has officially been served. Live like a **** head, end as one.

Top Bottom