• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • ModernGunner

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 29, 2010
    NWI
    Glad to hear you're still with the living. Could care less what happens to the scumbag.

A perfect example of WHY the ridiculous cliché, "Just give them what they want and they'll leave you alone" is a potentially fatal mindset.

Thanks for sharing, thanks for still being here. :yesway:

Scoe3202

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 31, 2013
    Glad you pulled thru that is a fear I think about a lot as I carry with me almost everyday, however it would raise concern to bring it into work with me as I work at an office dealing with a lot of financial information and access to millions of dollars of clients money. I carry to work then lock it in my glove box but I know id doesn't take much to get into a glove box. Does anyone hve suggestions on bringing it up as an option to carry to my desk and lock it up? I don't want to raise concern or draw unwanted attention by brining up this topic. I would just feel much safer if I could get in here and lock it up.

DIRTROAD

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 11, 2013
    It just shows us we all are not always prepared for what life has for us thank god you are alive

gunworks321

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    69   0   0
    Nov 25, 2008
    Noblesville
    I can only hope that everything this scumbag owned now belongs to you in the form of restitution. On the outside chance that he is ever able to get out of prison, he still owes you every dime he is able to make. Glad you are still around. Clearly you had a guardian angel caring for you. Be well.

Wolverine6G

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Oct 2, 2012
    Sorry this happened to you. Glad you survived and are here to tell your story. This is defiantly an eye opening experience.

TheEngineer

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Mar 12, 2013
    Down South
    That's an amazing story, i'm glad to hear that you survived. Like you said, this is something we all need to learn a lesson from and Im sorry that you had to pay the price for us to learn from it.

Fordtough25

Grandmaster
    Rating - 99.1%
    111   1   0
    Apr 14, 2010
    Jefferson County
    Glad you are ok! I have small children so I lock my guns up regardless if I am not carrying it but it's easy to leave one sitting out somewhere if your situation permits it. Sucks that you had to go through this al but it's a great learning story. Thanks and God bless!

drrun

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 13, 2013
    Columbus, Indiana
    Thanks

Great story and a message heard loud and clear by me. I have in the past left guns around while at work, but no more. Appreciate you sharing!

jkwparrott

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 21, 2012
    Corydon, IN
    Glad you're with us and able to make us aware of this type of scenario. That's the main reason I started carrying. Our house was burglarized last year and a few of my guns were taken. I decided that I would never be unarmed when I arrive home, just in case.

We all have to be open to change. I live way out in the country and never worried about break ins very much. Now we have a new alarm system that was installed last week from Vivint and I feel much safer being away.

marcp

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 26, 2013
    Indiana
    Thank God your ok and Thank you for sharing your story. We all need to be prepared and aware of our everyday situation and surrounding's. This could happen to any of us at any time and if not ready it can get so much worse. Be safe out there my fellow INGO'ERS..

The world is full of zombie's,some not so dead yet....

Top Bottom