• ...and so much more!
  • Trigger Time

Air guitar master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 98.6%
    204   3   0
    Aug 26, 2011
    SOUTH of Zombie city
    I guess the police were playing a game of odds to try and make a bust? I have nothing good to say about the rights trampling gang known as the New York police department. But anyone paying that much for a belt should be arrested :):

i wish everytime I wanted to get a leg up or out of trouble I could say "its because I'm white!" LOL! I wonder at what age the indoctrination begins?

hornadylnl

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 19, 2008
    How many 40 year old white men get detained after making a purchase at that store. Are you challenging the notion that his race had nothing to do with his treatment?

Mark 1911

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Jun 6, 2012
    Schererville, IN
    If it's true, then Barney's needs to make reparation. There's a lot of stuff that shouldn't happen in this world. We on INGO stand up for our 2A rights, so I can certianly sympathize with folks standing up for themselves. Any honest person out shopping should not have to deal with hassles like that.

hornadylnl

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 19, 2008
    I'm not challenging it. Frankly I don't care

Apparently you do care if it's gun owners being targeted.

Another good reason not to post several guns at a time on the Internet. People always say "I'm not doing anything illegal and I've got nothing to hide". But when a swat team kicks down your door and points guns at you and maybe kills you for grabbing a golf club or waking up too fast for their comfort to go home safe at night, and your dog or kid gets shot, because you had one too many guns or ammo then you might start thinking hiding your LEGAL **** is a good idea!
    this is sickening and WE are letting it happen and continue.

HavokCycle

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 10, 2012
    Zionsville
    there's really not enough on this story. i would like to know what motivated cops to move in before i pass judgement.

to be quite blunt, i'm wondering if he was dressed like a thug, in which case i'd side with the cops. if not i'll readily admit the police were very in the wrong and it was only based on race.

and before someone jumps my ass, i'm absolutely indeed judgemental and i profile. if a white guy in paint stained overalls with three teeth and worn out boots was in barneys, i'd profile him too. 'situational awareness' - if something looks out of place, there's a damn good chance an IED is about to blow up in your face.

hornadylnl

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 19, 2008
    there's really not enough on this story. i would like to know what motivated cops to move in before i pass judgement.

to be quite blunt, i'm wondering if he was dressed like a thug, in which case i'd side with the cops. if not i'll readily admit the police were very in the wrong and it was only based on race.

and before someone jumps my ass, i'm absolutely indeed judgemental and i profile. if a white guy in paint stained overalls with three teeth and worn out boots was in barneys, i'd profile him too. 'situational awareness' - if something looks out of place, there's a damn good chance an IED is about to blow up in your face.

So attire is probable cause to detain?

SmithGuy

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 26, 2013
    Indianapolis, IN

So is there a case where it is OK for the police to profile and detain you or a loved one you for some reason?

copperhead-1911

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    May 19, 2013
    New Castle
    If there is nothing more to the story it is totally wrong and both parties should pay the young man. This crap should not happen.

I would venture to ask the kid about things because I will bet he supports those ( like Obama) that make the policies that cause such high crime rates in the black community and is why there is this profiling. Liberals need this to keep the voters on the plantation.

Bogan

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 3, 2013
    I would venture to ask the kid about things because I will bet he supports those ( like Obama) that make the policies that cause such high crime rates in the black community and is why there is this profiling. Liberals need this to keep the voters on the plantation.

This is freakin' hilarious!

Next time, save yourself and everyone else the time and just post "Because Obama!".

Trigger Time

Air guitar master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 98.6%
    204   3   0
    Aug 26, 2011
    SOUTH of Zombie city
    Apparently you do care if it's gun owners being targeted.
    Yes your right I do care then. I just get tired of hearing people cry wolf. Then when a legitimate issue does come up we are supposed to jump up an be angered. And half the people that pretend to be angered just do so for public show. There's a lot more important things to worry about in this country than over a fictitious non issue. That's what I believe.
    i think profiling is a legitiment tactic that yields good results. The officers were acting on a high percentage of probability that a crime had been committed, so they took action. I didn't see in the story where the boy was beat so where's the wrong? It happens to legal gun owners all the time an they are released and told oh well?!

So what great legal job does the kid have to afford what he bought? It's still not for sure a crime wasn't committed at some point.

Last edited:

wsenefeld

Master
    Rating - 100%
    69   0   0
    Dec 2, 2011
    Boone Co.
    I am simply illustrating a point that liberal policies create the crime often attributed to the black community and hence the profiling.

Or it's bred into them from a young age that deviant behavior is acceptable and often commendable. Listen to the top influential song writers of that culture and find the evidence.

[video=youtube;RITCE91Q0IM]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RITCE91Q0IM&feature=youtube_gdata_player[/video]

HavokCycle

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 10, 2012
    Zionsville
    You're right. All OC'ers should receive the same treatment from LEO that the guy in the OP did.

in barneys in manhatten? even if it was legal i'd stop and consider a moment what's going on here. if you're a farmer and a duck walks into your hog barn, you wouldn't wonder why he was there?

GodFearinGunTotin

Super Moderator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 22, 2011
    Mitchell
    Meanwhile, another shopper who heard about the lawsuit came forward to say she had a similar experience after purchasing a $2,500 designer handbag at the store in February.

I think they're looking for the crooks in the wrong places.

Site Supporter

INGO Supporter

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Bengineer
    Top Bottom