• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • rugertoter

Master
    Apr 9, 2011
    N.E. Corner
    My air pistols, no matter the power plant, I shoot/zero at 11 meters. My air rifles, I only have Springers, NP's, and pumpers, I usually shoot/zero at 20 yards. What is the rest of your routines?

gassprint1

Master
    Dec 15, 2015
    NWI
    My 365xl with rds i pretty much have set at 25yards. The hipoint 995 carbine iron sights was at 50yards but now have a spitfire AR optic so far set at 33yards with a laser bore sighter. Still need to fire some rounds for final zero there and finally to 50yards. Remington 742 30-06 scoped is at 50yards and i think the ar15s are 50 also..been a while since i fired them though.

Basher

Expert
    May 3, 2022
    Lafayette
    My 365xl with rds i pretty much have set at 25yards. The hipoint 995 carbine iron sights was at 50yards but now have a spitfire AR optic so far set at 33yards with a laser bore sighter. Still need to fire some rounds for final zero there and finally to 50yards. Remington 742 30-06 scoped is at 50yards and i think the ar15s are 50 also..been a while since i fired them though.

And all of those are air guns, eh? :)

singlesix

Grandmaster
    Industry Partner
    May 13, 2008
    Indianapolis, In
    Depends on what type of shooting. 10 Meter 3 Position, well dud 10 Meters. Field Target depends on the rifle and pellet drop. Most of the time it's 25 or 30 yards.

Top Bottom