• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Wild Deuce

Master
    Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    Dec 2, 2009
    Instead of going over all that we know (or don't know) again. Here's a link to where we've been discussing it for a little while.

Basic info ... home invasion, civilian chase, crash, shooting, possible suicide, suspects on the loose in the mall area, 3 suspects caught, 1 dead.

Valvestate

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 11, 2012
    NWI
    Seems like things are getting worse in Porter County. Lot more idiots in the news than when I moved out here in '97.

yeahbaby

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 9, 2011
    Portage
    When we first moved out to Portage 15 years ago it was a quiet city. Things are changing everywhere. You really have to be on alert where ever you go now a days. Our sub-division has expanded, luckily our immediate neighbors are really good. Although if you go to the newer part, which fortunately is several blocks away, lots of trash.

CathyInBlue

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    When we first moved out to Portage 15 years ago it was a quiet city. Things are changing everywhere. You really have to be on alert where ever you go now a days. Our sub-division has expanded, luckily our immediate neighbors are really good. Although if you go to the newer part, which fortunately is several blocks away, lots of trash.
    That that $#!% don't go down everywhere, but it does seem to go down harder in NWI. Every one of these stories just validates my desire to move to southern Indiana hill country.

Valvestate

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 11, 2012
    NWI
    The thought of moving south is becoming more attractive. But then again it'll leave more room for trash to move here and make things worse.

Excalibur

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   2   0
    May 11, 2012
    NWI
    Damn and at the time, I decided NOT to eat at BC Osaka because I didn't feel like traveling that far...thank god I didn't.

Excalibur

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   2   0
    May 11, 2012
    NWI
    Damn good thing you decided not to.

Laziness saves lives!

Actually we decided to stop to eat at the China Buffet on Indianapolis blvd because we'd need to go on 30 and travel for about 20 minutes to get to Osaka and we had decided to go eat at 4 something

Valvestate

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 11, 2012
    NWI
    yea i lived up in porter county from 2005-2009 (high school) it wasnt that great back then either.

True, but back then I never thought twice about my safety. Now it feels like one day, I'll be next in line to be in danger.

Excalibur said:
    Actually we decided to stop to eat at the China Buffet on Indianapolis blvd because we'd need to go on 30 and travel for about 20 minutes to get to Osaka and we had decided to go eat at 4 something

Regardless, I'm glad you didn't get caught in a s***storm!

Top Bottom