• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 15, 2009
    Valparaiso
    I'm going to it, even though I live in Valpo. Hopefully, it will be better than the one in Porter County last weekend. I've found in the past that Shipse and Lake Co. are a couple of good ones to attend.

sianbrimons

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Feb 4, 2010
    Elkhart
    I'm going to it, even though I live in Valpo. Hopefully, it will be better than the one in Porter County last weekend. I've found in the past that Shipse and Lake Co. are a couple of good ones to attend.

x2, went to the valpo show, maybe all the deals were just gone by the time i got though, but i saw nearly everything at gun store prices, wasn't impressed... decent amount of selection though...

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 15, 2009
    Valparaiso
    Hope to find a muzzle brake for my Ruger 10/22 to which I had add some mods., just to complete the look. Usually online they are all backordered. Would like to find some decent prices on .380 ammo, now that I got the bug in my wife to start shooting more.

12bee

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jul 2, 2008
    Northern Indiana
    12bee-Looking for a factory syn. or Hogue stock for a mini-14 and possibly a scout rail.Taking a Ruger 10/22 tactical with some add ons and my Savage 775A 12ga auto to Shipshewana to trade for a AR if I find the right deal.Gun shows aren't like they used to be,most prices on firearms are the same as your local gs.I just go for the selection and accessories you don't see at your local shop.

Sorry we don't have any stocks or the rail.I usually just have parts and stuff I don't need anymore, which I sell to buy more parts and stuff that I currently need.

12bee

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jul 2, 2008
    Northern Indiana
    Hope to find a muzzle brake for my Ruger 10/22 to which I had add some mods., just to complete the look. Usually online they are all backordered. Would like to find some decent prices on .380 ammo, now that I got the bug in my wife to start shooting more.

I have a Brownells one if you're interested and I'll be setup at the show.I can put it back so you can see if it's what you're looking for, before I put it on the table.

mdemetz

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    May 27, 2009
    NW Elkhart Co.
    Can anyone give me an opinion of this show?

Jess

So far I think the top 3 in Northern IN(N. of Kokomo) are Valpo, Nappanee and Shipshewana. I only go to the South Bend shows because they are close, though the last winter one at the Century Center was good. I don't think I'll bother with the Ft. Wayne shows anymore.

Note for those going on Sunday, the town of Shipshewana is pretty much closed on Sundays.

snapping turtle

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 5, 2009
    Madison county
    Well, the Amish like their guns, all kinds of guns believe it or not.Some even have carry permits.

That I am well aware of. I have my favorite amish assault rifle a rem 760 purchase off the buggie in southern IN. Darn thing is great all I had to do was remove the see thru scope mounts (Yuck)

Top Bottom