• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Scutter01

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Mar 21, 2008
    I can't believe we missed the Kodiak booth. We must have walked right past it. :xmad:
    Sorry, Zimm, we would have stopped!

INMIline

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Jan 17, 2009
    Indiana/Michigan line
    You should have talked to him. He's a very nice old man. He's just trying to make a dollar out of fifteen cents to eat.

One last thing that I did find funny, one guy had half dollars, yes 1980/90's for sale for $1. I lughed at this but figured if someone was stupid enough then so be it. I had a 1987 in my pocket. I guess I should have seen if he would have bought it for $.75?

Scutter01

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Mar 21, 2008
    He was tucked away right next to the door as you enter into the big room. Kinda easy to miss!

We came in the side door, not the front, because we went around the hallway vendors first. The hall just wasn't that big. I can't imagine how we missed him.

Muzzleloaderbill

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 11, 2010
    Ligonier
    Man wish I would of seen the guy with the half dollars. Got a bag of them in the desk at home. Maybe I could of sold them to him. Than got something at the show.:laugh::laugh:

Knife Lady

PROUD TO BE AN ARMY BRAT
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Mar 1, 2010
    Central USA
    Getting ready to leave right now, shopping list in hand. In hand, who am i kidding, i know what i want, what i need, and what i want to drool over by heart. I will be walking around with the family, if anyone sees me, feel free to say hello. I will be in a tan shirt, black shorts, arms covered in tattoos, and the sweetest little girls you have ever seen.

Yep and say hello to Autumn and Lilly (the 2 little sweet girls) and of course Leery. :D good meeting your family today.

Knife Lady

PROUD TO BE AN ARMY BRAT
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Mar 1, 2010
    Central USA
    Talked with Spasmo and Scutter and even put a few knives in their daughters hand but she wasn't much interested in them. Maybe next time. It was good to meet everyone. Thanks for stopping by and saying hello. :D

Drakkule

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    20   0   0
    Jul 9, 2011
    Butler,IN. 46721
    Yep and say hello to Autumn and Lilly (the 2 little sweet girls) and of course Leery. :D good meeting your family today.
    My girls just made themselves at home with you, they said as we walked away, " she was nice mommy". Summer loves her new knife, to small for me, but it was what she wanted. Hope to see you at a few more shows, we enjoyed talking with you.

Top Bottom