Sheriff Joe Arpaio investigating Obamas Birth certificate?

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • chraland51

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    May 31, 2009
    Camby Area
    I am very glad to see that there are still some people out there that question Obama's citizenship. This guy has so many questions about him from his birth site (remember his Kenyan granny said that he was born in Mombassa and they left for the USA a few days later and you have never heard from her again). Why and how are his aunts and uncles running around this country illegally, but never getting deported? What did he do when he campaigned for a radical moslem in Kenya? School trasnscripts? Scholarship applications? Passport? Why did he and Moochelle both lose their law licenses? Where are his pupils from the U of C? Where are his classmates from the colleges that he supposedly attended? Will we ever get to see the videos that Breitbart was going to release??? There are just too many unanswered questions to just let any of them drop. I blame the repukelicans just as much as the democraps for this sickening cover-up. When the SHTF, they will all be in the same bunker as the best of buddies. Just watch.

Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 17, 2009
    Tampa, FL
    The Sheriff's investigation revealed that the White House presented a fake birth certificate. Anyone who doesn't support this continuing investigation has no right to call him or herself a Constitutionalist.

jgreiner

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jul 13, 2011
    Lafayette, IN
    I dont follow. What point in history have we had a foreign president?

Maybe I am dumb but I dont get how that quote is related to the statement.

Point is this. if we don't learn from our mistakes of 2008 and the lack of real VETTING, we will be doomed to have another foreign president.

Roadie

Modus InHiatus
    Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    Feb 20, 2009
    Beech Grove
    Still not sure where I stand on this, but I have to say that the presentation the "expert" made that points out all the inconsistencies in the "scan" does leave me wondering..

SteveL

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 27, 2012
    I know the Birth Cert deal is important, but I'm still wanting to know how a then unknown junior black senator from gangsterland usa with a muslim sirname like Obama gets elected in the first place....? I mean he had three strikes against him to begin with, He was black, he was viritually a nobody like Jimmy Carter, (we should have known right there) and he sounded like he might be related to the number one suspect to the 911 event....So really....how does one overcome all three strikes ???

Wall Street funds ...that's how, and through the support & control of the main stream media.

Was he electable then...

The way I see it, IF he had a name like oh....say....Barry Sotero, (his real name) and had been in congress for several terms, and had been very popular with the people and had plenty of foreign diplomacy experience (which he did not, nor was) the people would have certainly overlooked his race, due to his accomplishments, but he had none....zero....nadda that was notable back when he announced his canidacy for the office.

So, is he an American, was he born in the USA ?

Who really knows for sure?

For all we REALLY know, he could be Osama Bin Ladin's cousin.

Hey, just my humble opinion, not meant be racist or disparaging.
    Thank you.

level.eleven

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 12, 2009
    The Sheriff's investigation revealed that the White House presented a fake birth certificate. Anyone who doesn't support this continuing investigation has no right to call him or herself a Constitutionalist.

It revealed absolutely nothing new. People have been screaming FAKE PDF for a year. More truther nonsense.

Roadie

Modus InHiatus
    Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    Feb 20, 2009
    Beech Grove
    It revealed absolutely nothing new. More truther nonsense.

Really? Sheriff Joe had an expert analyze it, his findings are all layed out, step by step, pic by pic, with explanations available for anyone to view..

Does expert analysis to the contrary exist? If so, can you provide a link?
    Thanks..

J_Wales

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 18, 2011
    It revealed absolutely nothing new. People have been screaming FAKE PDF for a year. More truther nonsense.

images

level.eleven

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 12, 2009
    Really? Sheriff Joe had an expert analyze it, his findings are all layed out, step by step, pic by pic, with explanations available for anyone to view..

Does expert analysis to the contrary exist? If so, can you provide a link?
    Thanks..

Expert: No Doubt Obama's Birth Certificate Is Legit | Fox News

The Strata-Sphere » The Obama “Forged Birth Certificate” Myth Is Busted

http://hawaii.gov/health/vital-records/News_Release_Birth_Certificate_042711.pdf

Bad Science: How Not To Do Image Analysis - The Hacker Factor Blog

This is all old hat. Joe simply picked up the smear after Tatiz had been ran out of every court in North America. Yes, sheep...indeed.

level.eleven

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 12, 2009
    It is also rather interesting to note the disconnect with luddite republicans with regard to how research is funded. With AGW, for example, republicans will jump up down to point out who funds the research then make the claim that the results were bought. Guess who funded Joe's "posse"?

level.eleven

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 12, 2009
    Another interesting point to come out of this round of Joe's circus, are county sheriffs for sale? If you raise enough money and get enough support, can you simply buy the services of your local sheriff to pursue your conspiracy theory?

longbarrel

Expert
    Rating - 91.7%
    22   2   0
    Nov 1, 2008
    Central Indiana
    Are people who still entertain this idea, retarded or what? Do you for one second(even a fraction of a second)believe that the right would let him even put his name on the ballot? Really? Come on.. Gotta let it go. What if it were said that "William Jefferson" was born in Canada, or that "W" was born in Saudi Arabia? There really isn't any difference. It seems overwhelming obvious that people just don't want a black president. And that they will propagate the propaganda to its fullest extent, for that reason alone. Do you all realize that millions of dollars were spent trying to prove this, and it could not be done. So........let it go.

strahd71

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 2, 2010
    wanatah
    Are people who still entertain this idea, retarded or what? Do you for one second(even a fraction of a second)believe that the right would let him even put his name on the ballot? Really? Come on.. Gotta let it go. What if it were said that "William Jefferson" was born in Canada, or that "W" was born in Saudi Arabia? There really isn't any difference. It seems overwhelming obvious that people just don't want a black president. And that they will propagate the propaganda to its fullest extent, for that reason alone. Do you all realize that millions of dollars were spent trying to prove this, and it could not be done. So........let it go.

i guess we are retarded...................... but we are free thinking retards, and while we may all be window lickers in your eyes, our short bus is the honey badger of short buses............ people who refuse to look at the entire situation of his history, his lies, his rise, the people he surrounds himself, his behavior, his uncanny habit of bowing down and putting his face into every muslims crotch he see's, and his constant apologizing for every offense he can come up with to muslim counties would do well to move on up to the short bus with the rest of us and get out of the cattle hauler................ do you still here the lambs INGO? can you hear the lambs?

jake

Libertarian01

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Jan 12, 2009
    Fort Wayne
    To All,

What I think is so funny about this is not a single credible document can be produced by anyone, anywhere showing that Pres. Obama was born anywhere but where he says he was.

Kenya: No birth certificate.
    Indonesia: No birth certificate.
    Indonesia: No documentation removing citizenship.

Oh, what the heck...

Pottslyvania: No birth certificate.

All we have heard for years is "prove it" when there is no other proof for anywhere else.

Please, Lord, let it end!

Regards,

Doug

PS - Everyone have a great weekend!

Top Bottom