Sheriff Joe Arpaio investigating Obamas Birth certificate?

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • HeadlessRoland

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Aug 8, 2011
    In the dark
    Inattention to detail and mind-numbing glossing over of reality aside, it is absolutely impossible for Barack Hussein (Soetoro) Obama to be a naturalized citizen of these United States of America, whether he was born here (or not given that the answer is very likely 'not'). His mother was not able to impart naturalization to her son due to inability due to age, being a full year younger than the minimally required nineteen years old that the then-current law (having spent five years after the fourteenth birthday within the United States) required. His father is a Kenyan national who thusly is also unable to impart citizenship. Show the world an original document; no copies, no facsimiles, but an original, undoctored document, and I will shut up about the whole thing. Prove me wrong and I'll stop immediately. But until this is laid to rest - and by God I don't mean 'until you're satisfied because you don't look into things' - but truly laid to rest, no, I will not stop asking the highest office holder in the land to abide the second-holiest document in the world. I will not, and if you truly supported this country, you would not either. This is a birth certificate, I can name not even one family without them. They are keepsakes if not valuable as identity. Where is the original? How could he have studied in a madrassa when Indonesia had very strict requirements for school attendance? How can he be a naturalized citizen when he cannot be?

Prove me wrong and I'll shut up. But don't try to silence people who simply want evidentiary proof that the highest office holder in the land is actually who he claims to be. We owe far more to our Founders and our sacred Constitution to not even fact-check this man who is now purporting to be President of these United States of America.

longbarrel

Expert
    Rating - 91.7%
    22   2   0
    Nov 1, 2008
    Central Indiana
    O.K. If he is, then he is. If he's not.. Then he is very much more intelligent than all of the rest of us. To be able to pull it off and trick everyone in the world, that is dangerously smart.

J_Wales

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 18, 2011
    Inattention to detail and mind-numbing glossing over of reality aside, it is absolutely impossible for Barack Hussein (Soetoro) Obama to be a naturalized citizen of these United States of America, whether he was born here (or not given that the answer is very likely 'not'). His mother was not able to impart naturalization to her son due to inability due to age, being a full year younger than the minimally required nineteen years old that the then-current law (having spent five years after the fourteenth birthday within the United States) required. His father is a Kenyan national who thusly is also unable to impart citizenship. Show the world an original document; no copies, no facsimiles, but an original, undoctored document, and I will shut up about the whole thing. Prove me wrong and I'll stop immediately. But until this is laid to rest - and by God I don't mean 'until you're satisfied because you don't look into things' - but truly laid to rest, no, I will not stop asking the highest office holder in the land to abide the second-holiest document in the world. I will not, and if you truly supported this country, you would not either. This is a birth certificate, I can name not even one family without them. They are keepsakes if not valuable as identity. Where is the original? How could he have studied in a madrassa when Indonesia had very strict requirements for school attendance? How can he be a naturalized citizen when he cannot be?

Prove me wrong and I'll shut up. But don't try to silence people who simply want evidentiary proof that the highest office holder in the land is actually who he claims to be. We owe far more to our Founders and our sacred Constitution to not even fact-check this man who is now purporting to be President of these United States of America.

Well said.

Don't hold your breath waiting for authentic evidence though.

fearless leader is dirtier than a heap of swine dung. (No offense towards swine dung intended.)

J_Wales

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 18, 2011
    O.K. If he is, then he is. If he's not.. Then he is very much more intelligent than all of the rest of us. To be able to pull it off and trick everyone in the world, that is dangerously smart.

Or the sheep are dangerously stupid.

level.eleven

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 12, 2009
    Or the sheep are dangerously stupid.

Who is behind this cabal? What is their goal? Assume for a minute Obama wasn't born in the US. Wouldn't it make more sense to simply choose someone of identical ideology that WAS born in the states?

Rating - 100%
    42   0   0
    Apr 14, 2011
    Reality
    Did you read that? They list every boogeyman of conspiracy theorists and even imply that Joe is in on it! Holy cow! Joe works for the NWO! Good grief, man. :n00b:

Some might be ignorant of this concept, so I am providing a definition:

speculation - a hypothesis that has been formed by speculating or conjecturing (usually with little hard evidence)

speculation - a message expressing an opinion based on incomplete evidence

EvilBlackGun

Master
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   1
    Apr 11, 2011
    Mid-eastern
    Your statement is apricots, BTW

1.) Mr & Mrs US citizen, parents-to-be of FDR are vacationing in Canada, where little FDR is born, but FDR is a US citizen although NOT born on US soil.
    2.) So, Senor and Senorita Valdez, parents-of-Juan, who are illegally in US, have child the same day that they illegally entered US space, therefore the baby is a US citizen because of geography?
    3.) Cognitive dissonance is overwhelming. Birth-citizenship cannot be granted to one and not the other.
    Weren't FDR's parents full on, bona fide, US citizens? Which makes their baby a US Citizen. Apples and Oranges my friend.
    Did you overlook the fact that New Brunswick, Canada is not part of the US even though it looks like it is actually Maine?
    Yahoo Search, <snip>:
    ROOSEVELT, Franklin Delano, Jr. - Biographical Information
    ... Delano, Jr., (son of President Franklin D. Roosevelt and brother of James Roosevelt), a Representative from New York; born in Campobello, New Brunswick, Canada ...
    bioguide.congress.gov/scripts/biodisplay.pl?index=R000425 EBG

Last edited:
    Top Bottom