• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Dirtebiker

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    49   0   0
    Feb 13, 2011
    Greenwood
    You need to read post 14...then you wouldn't have to of posted.

I did miss where he said that he wasn't interested in working things out, but that doesn't change my opinion!

Translation: I'm going to make some broad and judgmental statements, but that doesn't mean I'm being judgmental.

:rolleyes:

Since when does "old fashioned" mean ignorant, judgmental and condescending? Oh wait.....I see that you banged the OP over the head with GOD. Heck, if you've got him on your side, how can anyone possibly disagree with you?

:n00b:

To the o.p..... My comment on people giving up on their marriage was not directed at you personally, but more a commentary on divorce in general!
    I know there are reasons for divorce, and infidelity without remorse would definitely be one! And I do wish you the best!

To Rambler.... WOW! I've explained that I wasn't being judgmental or condescending , so maybe you can tell me what I am ignorant of !?
    And f.y.i most moderators won't tolerate nastiness and name calling, I've seen others banned from this forum for less, so you might want to keep that in mind

My opinion remains, that I would advise anyone to to try all alternatives before resorting to divorce! If that makes me " ignorant,judgmental, and/or condescending" .... Then, so be it!

USMCsergeant

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Dec 4, 2011
    Vincennes
    Sorry to hear it. You DO NOT want to move out though. Legally she cannot make you leave since both names are on the house. Maintain it as your legal place of residence until the divorce. Definately contact a lawyer like some of the others have said. Hang in there and finish your degree. God will never give you more than you can handle.

Top Bottom