• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • 1DOWN4UP

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Mar 25, 2015
    North of 30
    The media has been Countering Information and pushing Propaganda heavily for the past 20 years.They are so pizzed that the HAG lost, this may give them the edge they are hoping to get.Who knows?It is funny that Graham,McCain, and the turkey neck McConnell all were laying the narrative of the Rusky election fix....the Dems working with the Swamp Repubs...I guess this is Information we can trust.

Last edited:

Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    No one, STILL knows ANYTHING about bho, and he has been there for over 7 years !!!!!

Uhhh....what? I've heard for the past 7 years he's a bi-racial Kenyan born gay Muslim communist racist community organizer bent on destroying the country, former foe apologist, and who will refuse to leave office. Any of those you want to tell me that you don't believe?

JollyMon

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Sep 27, 2012
    Westfield, IN
    Uhhh....what? I've heard for the past 7 years he's a bi-racial Kenyan born gay Muslim communist racist community organizer bent on destroying the country, former foe apologist, and who will refuse to leave office. Any of those you want to tell me that you don't believe?

well.... he is :):

T.Lex

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Mar 30, 2011

I'm not convinced he was a community organizer.

;)

SSGSAD

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Dec 22, 2009
    Town of 900 miles

YOU, always surprise me, with your comments .....

DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy

Kitten kicker. You left out kitten kicker. :p

Top Bottom