• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • bigo334

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Mar 5, 2010
    Greenfield
    Can I own a shotgun that can be changed from semi auto to pump. If i can own one were do i find one, cause a buddy of mine said something about his dad having one didnt know if i could just go and buy one.

RelicHound

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 30, 2009
    SW IN
    Can I own a shotgun that can be changed from semi auto to pump. If i can own one were do i find one, cause a buddy of mine said something about his dad having one didnt know if i could just go and buy one.

Sure you can own one!
    but be prepared to spend over a grand. the only ones I can think of are the Banelli and SPAS.
    They really arent good for anything unless you plan on shooting specialty rounds that arent powerful enough to work the bolt in semi auto.:dunno:

shooter521

Certified Glock Nut
    Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    May 13, 2008
    Indianapolis, IN US
    Benelli M3 and SPAS-12 are the only examples I can think of, with the Benelli being a vastly better design.

aaron_benelli_3.jpg

Gabriel

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Jun 3, 2010
    The shore of wonderful Lake Michigan
    I didn't really like how far forward the foregrip is on the M3 when I was looking at them. I bought the M1 instead. When I shoot less lethal out of it I simply have to cycle the bolt by hand to chamber the next round. I don't find it to be an issue.

Other than the bean bag and other less lethal rounds, I've never had either of my M1s fail to cycle a round.

The M3 is pretty cool though

Gungho_1989

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    May 1, 2008
    SE IDPLS
    As stated the M3 is the best option of the two convertibles available, An M2 is really the way go, your already up in that price range with either of the two and its a great gun.
    Or you could go the "get them both option" and get one of each. this is usually where I end up, sleeping on the sofa a couple of nights with a new shotgun isn't so bad..... pisses the dogs off but hey I paid for the Sofa.

shooter521

Certified Glock Nut
    Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    May 13, 2008
    Indianapolis, IN US

vitamink

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    46   0   0
    Mar 19, 2010
    INDY
    get a saiga 12. They're the most fun guns ever and they freak everyone out. Here's a full auto one and no that's not me, i only shoot from my badass and super comfortable futon.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_VjlD9iWNWk"]YouTube - Me shooting Full Auto 12 Guage Saiga S12[/ame]

rhino

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Mar 18, 2008
    Indiana
    Our very own akaindy.

https://www.indianagunowners.com/fo...rip_today_5_16_pic_vid_heavy.html#post1051960

I have no idea how the Stoegers are set up. AFAIK, it won't even work with all Benelli M3s, since some have an action spring in the stock and others (like AKA's) have it up front.

Thanks for the link! LOS LINKS!!!

Stoegers are very much like a Benelli M1S90 with no spring in the stock. I know mag tubes will not interchange, but the mechanism is copied from the Benelli.

Top Bottom