• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • mr.memo

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 14, 2010
    AC TRANSIT BUS FIGHT I AM A MOTHER****ER
    this put a smile on my face im glad that punk got beat down he deserves what he got. I bet that older guy was armed (fanny pack)

Last edited:

mr.memo

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 14, 2010
    [noparse]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lQJFv9SMSMQ[/noparse]

Last edited by a moderator:

infidel

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 15, 2008
    Crawfordsville
    This was just posted 5 minutes ago, but got deleted by :shady:.

Anyways, how uncomfortable would that be to be on that bus?

Just in case: I B T L:rockwoot:

Scutter01

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Mar 21, 2008
    It was deleted a few minutes ago because the title violated the language policy of the site. As a compromise, I removed the embedding so you'll have to go to Youtube to view it.

jdmack79

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Aug 20, 2009
    Lawrence County
    I don't know what the older guy said initially to get the black guy all pissed off. But I do know that you shouldn't just walk up to someone and punch them without expecting some form of retaliation.

I found the woman who was filming to be amusing. She kept saying "beat his a$$", and after he got beat up she was acting like the whole thing was horrible. I guess she didn't expect here friend to get pwned by an old guy.

Rshelbu

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Dec 6, 2009
    Sorry bout the language in my post. I couldn't hear what was being said on my end. Kinda new here....I am going to quit posting things till I get the url and imbedding figured out and go back and read the rules again. Sutter is probably getting tired of fixing my posts.........R

mms

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Oct 9, 2009
    Greenwood
    I tried to copy an paste the url but it said you had to be a member of youtube to watch :(
    it sounded like this was gunna be funny

mms

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Oct 9, 2009
    Greenwood
    yep signed up to watch it :D

my thoughts exactly

I don't know what the older guy said initially to get the black guy all pissed off. But I do know that you shouldn't just walk up to someone and punch them without expecting some form of retaliation.

I found the woman who was filming to be amusing. She kept saying "beat his a$$", and after he got beat up she was acting like the whole thing was horrible. I guess she didn't expect here friend to get owned by an old guy.

Shoots4Fun

Master
    Rating - 100%
    74   0   0
    Dec 21, 2008
    Indianapolis, IN
    I couldn't understand the language in the beginning to understand what started the confrontation. I think it had to do something with getting his shoes shined.

I thought the guy deserved everything he got. The guy was definitely intimidating and aggressive before he got his behind handed to him.

I don't think there would be any question that it was self defense. Any insight on this from others?

mms

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Oct 9, 2009
    Greenwood
    he was attacked first self defense.... but he should have just let it go ( not the punch but the bickering)

Last edited:

jsharmon7

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    119   0   0
    Nov 24, 2008
    Freedonia
    why? I see the white getting up walking away to the opposite end of the bus trying to get away from the nonsense. And the black guy throws the first punch. In my book the white guys in the clear.

I heard the white guy also making threats to the black guy. I also saw the black guy walk away from the white guy and go sit back down at the other end of the bus until the white guy egged him on again. In my opinion, which is just that, they are both to blame for the confrontation and should both be held accountable for the outcome. It's certainly not a case of this poor old man getting picked on and he defends himself.

Top Bottom