• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • mrjarrell

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 18, 2009
    Hamilton County
    First it was the International Chiefs of police who signed on, then it was the SEIU/IBPO. Guess those oaths didn't mean much to some of these guys in control. Cops joining SEIU. Sheesh. Loads of links to explore here.
    From The Gun Rights Examiner

The Brady Center has filed a friend of the court brief in the McDonald v. Chicago case.

On Saturday, we saw how they attempt to defend destruction of the right to keep and bear arms under the guise of reasonability. Yesterday, we met some un-American police chiefs who place their political career ambitions over your rights. Today, we're going to meet another signatory to the Brady brief, the International Brotherhood of Police Officers.

Unlike Oath Keepers, that is current and retired military and law enforcement professionals who place their oath to support and defend the Constitution first, and thus are deemed suspect by the state-firster crowd, the IBPO consists of officers who have sworn the same oath, but who have a competing constitution to consider.

Shall we compare the two preambles?

Here's the one establishing government exists to serve all the people:
    We the People of the United States, in Order to form a more perfect Union, establish Justice, insure domestic Tranquility, provide for the common defence, promote the general Welfare, and secure the Blessings of Liberty to ourselves and our Posterity, do ordain and establish this Constitution for the United States of America.
    And then there's this one, which assumes all the people exist to serve some in government:
    We who are employed by the Governments of the United States or Canada, or by the political subdivisions thereof or therein, or by any other business enterprise therein, do pledge ourselves to improve the general welfare of all employees, their families, and their dependents, and as almost every improvement in the condition of working people has been accomplished by the efforts of organized labor, and in the interest of a higher standard of citizenship, do ordain and establish these By-Laws and Constitution of the National Association of Government Employees.
    Gee, no conflict of interest there. I'm sure economic self-interest never factors into things when competing constitutional priorities conflict. Right?
    Read the rest at the source. If you can stomach it.

lumpy39us

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 21, 2009
    Move on folks there is nothing here to see, its just a gov sponsored union representing and acting in their best interests.

lumpy39us

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 21, 2009
    Who is the enemy?
    Just asking to see some points for conversation.
    I should go first, lol.
    The SEIU is deep in this state, within our Gov.
    And it appears most states are bowing to the Fed Gov.
    The states need to step up and call BS

Last edited:

lumpy39us

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 21, 2009
    Google does wonders, SEIU Indiana.
    Any ways the real enemy isn't govs or organizations, its greed and the quest for power. We all know the fed doesn't listen and our state, Indiana, is on federal welfare, lol.

Panama

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    27   0   0
    Jul 13, 2008
    Racing Capital
    The SEIU is deep in this state, within our Gov.

Google doesn't tell me where and how SEIU is "deep" in this state.

Trust me, I am in TOTAL agreement, we DO NOT want SEIU anywhere near state government!
    But I am still asking you to let us in on, what you know, about SEIU in Indiana?

mrjarrell

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 18, 2009
    Hamilton County
    I'm more interested in how many LEO's in Indiana are part of SEIU. That's a recipe for disaster, especially when their union is signing onto anti-2nd Amendment cases. The members of the internation police chiefs org is on board and so is the black officers organisation. While the rank and file may not necessarily be on board they sure aren't making their voices heard in opposition.

Denny347

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Mar 18, 2008
    Napganistan
    IPDO looks to be a relatively minor union. FOP dominates Indiana and most of the country. The PBA is a close second. Any other unions are in the periphery. As far as the IACP...well they speak for themselves and themselves only. They are a political hack group that sounds very powerful but in reality has little power/influence over ANY police departments.

lumpy39us

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 21, 2009
    Seiu is just a name chosen by the Organizers, which have many names. SEIU any where is bad. They are supported and funded by the fed and their lobbyists. Their intention is a secret, lol. SEIU is just a piece of a larger puzzle. Their message in contained in their declared intent. I might have been a little off in stating deep, but, its the big picture not just the name SEIU. Consider this, who supports them them see what other organizations they also support. SEIU supporters also support ACORN, because SEIU is ACORN.

Top Bottom