• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • yote hunter

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    19   0   0
    Dec 27, 2013
    Indiana
    Seen this on Shooting USA and had to show you all a very cool rifle.. Its a pump made in 223, 308 and prob. everything else too, made by JP Enterprises... Runs about $3500.00 and its Cali. compliant... [video=youtube;7J3EN5Bs7cA]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7J3EN5Bs7cA[/video]

Last edited:

Hmod

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 18, 2015
    Indy
    That's kinda b!+CH!n... I have never seen a tacticool at style pump gun before. Is that what makes it Cali compliant? Someone will say it looks "scary" and it will be taken off the shelves in Cali. Or it could go well I don't know. Still nice though.

Bfish

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Feb 24, 2013
    Does it pump using the rail on bottom attached to something or what?? It's a little different than the troy.

yote hunter

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    19   0   0
    Dec 27, 2013
    Indiana
    Shooting USA was at the shot show in Vegas and from what they said , the rail on the bottom of the for hand works the pump and do to the laws in Cali. there is nothing in the law about a pump action AR style rifle so that's how they are getting around the laws this way, the for grip had a Magpul AFG on the rail like this to help work the pump...
    JP-Manual-Slide-Rifle.jpg

Last edited:

Trigger Time

Air guitar master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 98.6%
    204   3   0
    Aug 26, 2011
    SOUTH of Zombie city
    Yeah saw that too and how tey specifically mentioned how it wasn't against California laws in that pump configuration! I love it when gun manufacturers stick it to nazis

rvb

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 14, 2009
    IN (a refugee from MD)
    ? the word "pump" doesn't show up in your JP link anywhere. nor does it use any other words to imply manual operation....
    this is just their side-charger gun where they partnered w/ 5.11 to offer a special color option and incl some rails in the package.
    side charger = charging handle on side vs the top. not a pump.

-rvb

yote hunter

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    19   0   0
    Dec 27, 2013
    Indiana
    [video=youtube;zbvokA1vOrg]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zbvokA1vOrg[/video]
    ? the word "pump" doesn't show up in your JP link anywhere. nor does it use any other words to imply manual operation....
    this is just their side-charger gun where they partnered w/ 5.11 to offer a special color option and incl some rails in the package.
    side charger = charging handle on side vs the top. not a pump.

-rvb

Sorry to disappoint, but the show stated it was a pump , can't find the show on the net guess you will have to watch for it or maybe you can find it, I went to shooting usa and there is a pic of it but nothing as far as a video.. It was the hour show at the 2015 shot show.. I gun may not be out yet, they may of been showing something coming not sure of that but the link posted was the gun they showed on the show... You may be able to contact JP Enterprise and ask them about it if you like... ? Here is what shooting usa has on there web page LRP-07 Manual Slide Action Rifle, above is a short clip I found on youtube and the first gun shown is the gun in question.. Can't find anymore on it... I removed the link I the first post don't want to misinform anyone, so there is a pic of the rifle in question and a short clip of the action.

Last edited:
    Top Bottom