• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 7, 2009
    IF YOU CROSS THE NORTH KOREAN BORDER ILLEGALLY YOU GET 12 YEARS HARD LABOR.

IF YOU CROSS THE IRANIAN BORDER ILLEGALLY YOU ARE DETAINED INDEFINITELY.

IF YOU CROSS THE AFGHAN BORDER ILLEGALLY, YOU GET SHOT.

IF YOU CROSS THE SAUDI ARABIAN BORDER ILLEGALLY YOU WILL BE JAILED.

IF YOU CROSS THE CHINESE BORDER ILLEGALLY YOU MAY NEVER BE HEARD FROM AGAIN.

IF YOU CROSS THE VENEZUELAN BORDER ILLEGALLY YOU WILL BE BRANDED A SPY AND YOUR FATE WILL BE SEALED.

IF YOU CROSS THE CUBAN BORDER ILLEGALLY YOU WILL BE THROWN INTO POLITICAL PRISON TO ROT.

IF YOU CROSS THE MEXICAN BORDER ILLEGALLY YOU WILL BE SHOT AT, BEATEN, JAILED THEN, PERHAPS, SENT BACK.

IF YOU CROSS THE U.S. BORDER ILLEGALLY YOU GET:
    1. A JOB,
    2. A DRIVERS LICENSE
    3. A SOCIAL SECURITY CARD
    4. WELFARE,
    5. FOOD STAMPS,
    6. CREDIT CARDS,
    7. SUBSIDIZED RENT OR A LOAN TO BUY A HOUSE,
    8. FREE EDUCATION,
    9. FREE HEALTH CARE
    10. A LOBBYIST IN WASHINGTON AND
    11. IN MANY INSTANCES YOU CAN EVEN VOTE!

level.eleven

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 12, 2009
    Just an observation, but using communist countries, dictatorships, theocracies, narco-states, and shariah law as a comparison point leaves something to be desired.

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 7, 2009
    eh, I didn't make it up...I just got it in an email. But, there is SOME truth to it.

rambone

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Mar 3, 2009
    'Merica
    The most relevant comparison is comparing Mexico's southern border to its northern border. The southern border is tightly controlled with armed Mexican guards. Up north, not so much.

If all those "illegal weapons" were such a problem flowing from the United States into Mexico, they sure aren't doing much to prevent it.

Bill of Rights

Cogito, ergo porto.
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Apr 26, 2008
    Where's the bacon?
    I still say when we catch them, we need to try them for any crimes committed, including entering illegally, then either lock them up or fly them back to their home country and send their home government the bill for any and all expenses incurred in the above actions.

The problem would be solved very quickly, as long as we're willing to enforce the collection of the debt.

But hey, what do I know? I'm just some guy on the internet.

Blessings,
    Bill

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 17, 2008
    NE Indiana
    I still say when we catch them, we need to try them for any crimes committed, including entering illegally, then either lock them up or fly them back to their home country and send their home government the bill for any and all expenses incurred in the above actions.
    The show Border Wars has shown me in several episodes just the opposite of the common sense solution that you propose. I remember in particular one woman that was detained for a fake ID, and when they fingerprinted her and her actual identity popped up on the screen, the officer said that she had been caught one time before. The cameraman asked the officer what would happen to her. He said a medical checkup, a short detention and then she would be sent back home with no repercussions.

I don't consider that even a slap on the wrist.

I would love to see the look on the Mexican President's face when he got a bill from our LEOs for the cost of detection, stopping, investigation, processing and transportation of the illegals being sent back to Mexico.

Did anyone see the near riots when the Mexican President went to the border town in the last day or so?

j706

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    60   0   1
    Dec 4, 2008
    Lizton
    Maybe we need another one of these;

Operation Wetback - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

This illegal immigration thing is out of control. Most illegals I have dealt with think/know the being an illegal is a big joke. They don't take it serious. I have actually had them laugh in my face. They buy their falsified mexican ID's and drivers license for $35.00 on west Washington St. Verification of a legitimate ID is all but impossible. They are costing this country big money and dealing with them aggravates me to no end.

Marc

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 16, 2008
    District 6
    sorry to resurrect a dead thread should we swamp congress and then senate and perhaps the whitehouse with this?

Top Bottom