• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Indianapail

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    25   0   0
    Aug 13, 2020
    Brownsburg
    With a California move on the near horizon I need to start selling off my small gun collection, that being said I've got 2 shotguns and a couple aks I am looking to sell.

PRICE DROP 1150 1000$
    The first is a zastava m70, this was the folding stock model that I purchased new a few months back never fired just installed a beautiful set of refinished wood furniture, have the original furniture as well with the red handguard and folding stock that I can include for an additional 150 bucks
    0622211456_HDR.jpg
    0622211456a_HDR.jpg
    Second is my most recent purchase, really hate to see this one go, good condition saiga 7.62 fully converted with a new set of black polymer furniture on it, has quite a bit longer of a barrel than usual for an ak which maybe will give you a hint more accuracy? Haha probably not even still a super cool piece, with everything considered I'd be looking to get $1700 out of this ak correct me if my pricing is far off base please! All numbers match as well.
    IMG_20210622_171909_01.jpg0622211504a_HDR.jpg
    0622211504_HDR.jpg
    Lastly I have two shotguns I am looking to clear out, the first being a circa 1908 Remington model 11 (old inertia driven shotgun what's not to like right?), got shafted at a gun show with this purchase, came with (unknown to me) a broken firing pin, a small fortune later, it shoots and cycles well. $550 OBO also have a Beretta al391 urika, which in my opinion is about the best price-performance shotgun for the money. You get Berettas reliable and robust semi auto system in a shotgun well south of 1k, used this thing to tear through a few hundred clays and haven't even gotten it out of the box since. Is in good (not great wood has a few dings) shape with all the chokes, would like to see PRICE DROP 750$ 650$
    0624211819_HDR.jpg0624211819a_HDR.jpg
    0624211818_HDR.jpg

Last edited:
    Top Bottom