Not open for further replies.

jedi

Da PinkFather
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Oct 27, 2008
    NWI, North of US-30
    If there are any slots left open, I would like to try to make this my first meet.
    Jim Wolfe

The meet & shoots have no limit, per say. Everyone is welcome to attend. We ask that you "sign up" so that I know how much meet to bring to the event.

Added you and your 2 sons and equipment.

@all
    Will be bringing 16 burgers + 32 hot dogs as it looks like we are going to be around 20 for the event.

jedi

Da PinkFather
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Oct 27, 2008
    NWI, North of US-30
    Jedi,what else do you need?

Thanks can't think of anything food wise at the moment.
    We only have one desert coming so far (cupcakes) so we are 'low' on that I guess. Other than that paper plates as we are down to the last 50.

No need for the grill just yet. With only 16 burgers the little gril can handle it. 6 burgers = 15 mins on the gril; so around 30-40 mins of grill time.

@Bob you coming? You bringing the other small grill?

jedi

Da PinkFather
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Oct 27, 2008
    NWI, North of US-30
    I posted on the other one first, but if you want, I can transport the plywood. Just let me know when and where to pick it up and ill bring it out.

if u can bring just 3 pieces since i think it still might be $10 a sheet that would be great. we typically bring 7/16 (the one with the 3 white strips) but last month i brought waffer boards cause that was the cheapest. plus we are down to $10 in the pot. =)

i will pay you with a check if that is ok.

Ericpwp

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Jan 14, 2011
    NWI
    Ooh, an FNAR, nice! Me likey. Wolfeden, what king of ammo? Would WWB be okay? There is a 200+ yard lane too.

Jedi, that's a .308 rifle you should try. They say 1 moa out of the box (w/ match ammo?). And it's not an AR as the name might cunfuzz you. It's based on the BAR (not the WWII one). FN FNAR - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

wolfeden

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 26, 2013
    Medaryville
    Ooh, an FNAR, nice! Me likey. Wolfeden, what king of ammo? Would WWB be okay? There is a 200+ yard lane too.

Jedi, that's a .308 rifle you should try. They say 1 moa out of the box (w/ match ammo?). And it's not an AR as the name might cunfuzz you. It's based on the BAR (not the WWII one). FN FNAR - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

I will bring an assortment of ammo. I really don't have anything considered match grade. When first sighting in the scope, I got within the center of a target at 100 yards in 4 shots. Seems like the Winchester 7.62x51 nato seems to be consistent. This is what I would like for one of you guys to do, look at what I have and decide what might be best as an average sight in. There have only been about 50 rounds run through it so far.

So, we go from there.:D

Jim

wolfeden

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 26, 2013
    Medaryville
    so brass .308 ok

Whatever you guys want to run through it. I would like to learn what the rifle likes and dislikes if anything. I have been only purchasing brass for now because I want to start reloading my own.

I get this feeling Saturday is going to be WAY fun:D

Jim

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom