• Status
    Not open for further replies.

baddyna96

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 12, 2013
    Demotte, IN.
    Nah if he comes he can bring it if not I'm sure I can find another :puke: AR-15 to run the 20 rounds thru. No big deal.
    I plan on shotting my mosin thur some of the appleseed targets (taking 80 rounds for it) and I'm sure after that everything else is not goina feel good anyways. :rofl:

I'm bringing my Larue PedaTAR tomorrow. You're more than welcome to shoot a redneck gun!

Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    May 6, 2012
    Mishawaka
    I'm leaving work (in the South Bend area) at 11am EST. I'm bringing my 10 year old son and a +1

I am bringing more hammiger and hot dog buns but they will arrive when I get there.

Will take me approx an hour to get there. Save me some food (bacon preferably) :D

jedi

Da PinkFather
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Oct 27, 2008
    NWI, North of US-30
    i have 2 lbs of frozen bacon that was donated back in april i think.
    is someone willing to cook this as lone is not going?
    otherwise it will wait till august.

i can take a camping stove but dont have a pan to fry the stuff in nor the patience to do it.
    any takers?

@klb
    yes i will take the BBQ for the burgers. =)

jedi

Da PinkFather
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Oct 27, 2008
    NWI, North of US-30
    fyi bumping the dogs to 48 instead of 40 as we have at least 5 more members that have pmed they r going as well. so daddygunsmike those buns will come in handy =)
    thinking to bump the bugers as well but not sure if I can fit another bag we will see.
    might be able to fit another 13 burgers as the box has 2 -13 paks in them.

Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    May 6, 2012
    Mishawaka
    fyi bumping the dogs to 48 instead of 40 as we have at least 5 more members that have pmed they r going as well. so daddygunsmike those buns will come in handy =)
    thinking to bump the bugers as well but not sure if I can fit another bag we will see.
    might be able to fit another 13 burgers as the box has 2 -13 paks in them.

My wife brought home 2 bags (each) of hammiger and hot dog buns.. If I need to grab more, lemme know and I'll stop on my way down there.

(yes, I sent my wife to the store for me to get buns for you guys.. she's gonna spend the day tomorrow driving to SC :laugh: )

nipprdog

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    37   0   0
    Jan 11, 2009
    Tippecanoe county
    @MR. O
    Could I get 20 rounds of .223 to shoot with one of the Appleeseed target's I'm taking.
    Want to try my luck on using an AR-15 :puke: on that target. I'm sure there will be many AR-15s there tomorrow.

I have a 20rd box of PMC 223 if you want it. Mr O can share his ammo with someone else. Btw, I'll be bringing scope covers. ;)

jedi

Da PinkFather
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Oct 27, 2008
    NWI, North of US-30
    thats nipD!

@daddysgunsmike ok on the buns. those 'pm members' tend to just eat the meat anyways. :)
    i'm off to bed in a few will check in the am if i need to bring the bacon and stove.
    c u all there is a few hours.

jedi

Da PinkFather
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Oct 27, 2008
    NWI, North of US-30
    if u still need an idea on what to bring here are a few items that sometimes make it.

cheese for burgers (t-star will LLLOOVVEEE u 4 it)
    tomatoes for burgers, we are gettho and typically its a bread and meat burger
    lettecue for burgers, see line above

ok now im off to bed. :)

actaeon277

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 20, 2011
    Merrillville
    if u still need an idea on what to bring here are a few items that sometimes make it.

cheese for burgers (t-star will LLLOOVVEEE u 4 it)
    tomatoes for burgers, we are gettho and typically its a bread and meat burger
    lettecue for burgers, see line above

ok now im off to bed. :)

Ok, in case anyone is still up.
    I'll pick up cheese, lettuce, tomato, ice from Meijer tomorrow morn. I think they're open 24 hrs. I made a note on cell so I don't forget.

I forgot to pick up my cooler from the Legion. I'll still get ice, and insulate with tarp.
    See everyone tomorrow. oops, today.

Now that I finished all my American Legion stuff, it's time to eat dinner and pack for tomorrow.

Jedi. If you run out of room, I'm hauling a trailer to help with the plywood. So you can always call or drop by in the morn.

the only Qualk

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Apr 29, 2011
    Valpo
    I will not arrive until probably 10-12 but do we need another cooler to be safe ?
    I will be in a boondock saints t shirt and dickie shorts tomorrow raitekk. Cya later ingo

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom