Not open for further replies.

lonehoosier

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    28   0   0
    May 3, 2011
    NWI
    stay_on_topic.jpg

PLEASE STAY ON TOPIC OR WE MIGHT GET THIS THREAD TOSSED FROM THE EVENTS.

@lone
    Contact SPASMO regarding the status of us using the INGO logo and/or them giving us a graphic ready for us to use. We might have to add "NWI" to it.

Jedi I would just like to use this. It's short simple and to the point. That's why I was asking if we got the go ahead on it.
    09b7e664.jpg

evilblackrifle

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Sep 13, 2010
    Portage, IN
    I was just saying that for as often as I'm lucky to go out camping, a $20 tent (give or take) has served its purpose. With my schedule between both jobs in the past, (and especially not having a job now) I really have to watch my expenditures.

This is the first time I've had a chance to do any sort of camping since 2009...

If I were fortunate enough to camp more frequently, then yes, I would buy a better tent. I was just throwing it out there...

Erick

evilblackrifle

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Sep 13, 2010
    Portage, IN
    A few posts ago I posted to see if anyone would be interested in camping at tippecanoe the night before when I saw the picture of bacon I associated that with breakfast Sunday morning before the shoot...sorry for any confusion...my bad

sadclownwp

Grandmaster
    Rating - 97.8%
    45   1   0
    Jan 6, 2010
    NWI
    Well I can fit 4 people comfortably in my truck, and I have a ton of wood. I'd be up for camping on saturday and sunday. Just need to decide if we want primitive tents and no showers, or if we want cabins and showers.

evilblackrifle

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Sep 13, 2010
    Portage, IN
    I'd be down with primitive if we didn't have plans the next day but its probably going to be hot and sticky...

On the other hand...who will know if we have a primitive site and use the shower? Will DNR come find us and beat us to a pulp????

tv1217

N6OTB
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Mar 11, 2009
    Kouts
    You don't really need to reserve a spot or anything, right? I'm not sure if I want to camp until I know it's gonna be decent weather.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom