• Status
    Not open for further replies.

sadclownwp

Grandmaster
    Rating - 97.8%
    45   1   0
    Jan 6, 2010
    NWI
    Well Larissa is out, Ford Models called her to do some modeling in a photoshoot. I hate it when that happens.

Also I still have a ton of .223 brass for sale or trade if anyone needs some.

Sajer

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 23, 2009
    I'm not exactly made of money at the moment, I'd like to use my own ammo mostly for me. Anybody is free to use theirs in my guns if they'd like to try them out though(if you reload and it blows up my gun, you're buying me a new gun :D). I'm more open with sharing the Nagant revolver and Mosin ammo as it's not as reasonable to expect others to bring any(x54 is cheap too). Corrosive is allowed in the Mosin and WASR only. It's all dynamic based on what I get tomorrow.

If I come to the following MnS, I'll be a little more generous, though.

If anybody has any yellow tip(heavy ball) 7.62x54 around, I'd like to try it out in the M44(the fireball quest is a neverending adventure. I can offer something in trade if you like.

I may have some heavy ball open Im getting stuff ready to load up now. I do have some of that light recoil plastic bullet stuff which is kind of cool. I willhave my M38.

tv1217

N6OTB
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Mar 11, 2009
    Kouts
    But you are from SJ right? All them are snoby rich folks. ;)

There are hillbilly areas too :D

I have some 7.62x54 that I bought at Bylthes not sure if it's heavy ball or not. Will check to see. Is the heavy ball only yellow tip?

It's probably LPS, I have plenty of that. :rockwoot:

beep boop

Rating - 100%
    20   0   0
    Apr 6, 2012
    NWI
    So do we get nametags at this event? :D

I'll be the chubby guy with the tattoos wearing the CLUTCH shirt.

The pasta is rockin, the guns and ammo are packed. Awww yeah.

tv1217

N6OTB
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Mar 11, 2009
    Kouts
    I'll be wearing a brown T-shirt with Imperial Stormtrooper helmet and crossbones. Just so there's some confusion when someone says "the brown Star Wars guy" :D

repeter1977

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jan 22, 2012
    NWI
    I will be wearing my Rangerup Tshirt with the Double Tap, when in doubt, empty the mag. I know Jedi is looking to use the Mosin, and I have picked up a couple rounds and there are a couple that wanted to use the Springfield and Kimber 1911s, which I will have as well. And since the Army finally got me some money owed, I picked up the Sig Mosquito .22 today. I will be breaking it in for sure tomorrow. Cannot wait to see what it can do.

tv1217

N6OTB
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Mar 11, 2009
    Kouts
    I have some Federal .22 you can have. I bought it originally for my CMMG .22 conversion for the AR, but I misplaced the bolt carrier insert.

gunbunnies

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 13, 2009
    NWI
    Jedi... it shoots 38 and 357 magnum...

I'll be the fat guy thats limping around, with the WJOB Radio shirt on and the hot Gunbunnies model with him... LOL... Oh the wife will be there too...

See you guys tomorrow...

Sajer

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 23, 2009
    the heavy ball will have a yellow tip for the 7.62x54r. I found about 20 rds loose that I will bring along for those that want to try it out.

You guys sound like a bunch of girls with what you are wearing! ;-)

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom