Not open for further replies.

nipprdog

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    37   0   0
    Jan 11, 2009
    Tippecanoe county
    Hey... Sadclownwp has me on a pic posting thing... Sooo this is coming to the shoot also... It's the Dan Wesson model 15 with a EWKArms 8 inch Heavy shroud n hivis sight, plus a flash suppressor on the end... It's actuall pretty fun to shoot...

DSC05884c.jpg

I'm bringing ammo for that.

:D

3steps

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Feb 22, 2012
    NWI
    I will be there with my new 10-22 takedown and lots of ammo. I will be soliciting suggestions for a scope and removable rings. I will also bring onions, tomatoes, mushrooms ect and will help lonehoosier build some BBQ bacon cheeseburgers and mushroom swiss cheeseburgers.

gunbunnies

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 13, 2009
    NWI
    Nipprdog, Please do... 38/357 mag... She has been complaining to me about not getting shot all day... I had to clean her up for the photo shoot tomorrow... Then back to work for her, putting lead down range...

lonehoosier

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    28   0   0
    May 3, 2011
    NWI
    I will be there with my new 10-22 takedown and lots of ammo. I will be soliciting suggestions for a scope and removable rings. I will also bring onions, tomatoes, mushrooms ect and will help lonehoosier build some BBQ bacon cheeseburgers and mushroom swiss cheeseburgers.

Cool looking forward to it. Thanks to Ghostofwinter I will be bring my griddle.

tv1217

N6OTB
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Mar 11, 2009
    Kouts
    Will someone please remind me to try this revolver out.

Also what is ammo status for your weapons?
    I'm not exactly made of money at the moment, I'd like to use my own ammo mostly for me. Anybody is free to use theirs in my guns if they'd like to try them out though(if you reload and it blows up my gun, you're buying me a new gun :D). I'm more open with sharing the Nagant revolver and Mosin ammo as it's not as reasonable to expect others to bring any(x54 is cheap too). Corrosive is allowed in the Mosin and WASR only. It's all dynamic based on what I get tomorrow.

If I come to the following MnS, I'll be a little more generous, though.

If anybody has any yellow tip(heavy ball) 7.62x54 around, I'd like to try it out in the M44(the fireball quest is a neverending adventure. I can offer something in trade if you like.

Ericpwp

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Jan 14, 2011
    NWI
    I'm +1 at the moment. Trying for +2, +3 is out.

Do they allow buckshot on the rifle range at Winamac?

Last edited:

sadclownwp

Grandmaster
    Rating - 97.8%
    45   1   0
    Jan 6, 2010
    NWI
    Smith and Wesson M&P9. X2 [9mm] (sadclownwp will have some ammo)
    Ruger GP100 6 inch barrel [.357mag / .38 special] (sadclownwp: please bring ammo)
    Ruger SR9c. [9mm] (sadclownwp will have some ammo)
    Ruger 22/45 hogue grips w/ Bushnell red dot. [.22lr] (sadclownwp will have ammo)
    RIA tactical 1911 9mm. (sadclownwp will have some ammo)

Savage .22 left handed bolt action [.22lr] (sadclownwp will have ammo)
    Tactical Ruger 10/22 [.22lr] (sadclownwp will have ammo)
    Tapco SKS [7.62x39] (sadclownwp: please bring ammo)

That should make it easy for you jedi

Goober135

Expert
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Jul 15, 2011
    Valparaiso
    Did I miss a post about the rifle comp as to wether its scoped, sights, or both?

Goober, do we need to bring both scoped, and iron sight rifles????

Either one is fine, both are not required. Got a few ideas for the competition, that will most likely be decided at the meet.

@Jedi - I will still be attending the meet, but due to financial issues, I doubt I'll have much / any ammo for my guns other than .22 if it's worth updating. I will still be bringing all the guns listed.

actaeon277

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 20, 2011
    Merrillville
    Yea!!
    Looks like I'm gonna pay off my S&W M&P .22 cal. tomorrow.
    You can add that to the pistol list. I don't think I saw anyone else with one.

jedi

Da PinkFather
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Oct 27, 2008
    NWI, North of US-30

What caliber is that? What type of ammo should peeps bring?

Thank you for the food donation. Will add it to the list?
    Are you the gentleman (& I use that word very loosely! :laugh:;)) that brought the cheese and tomatoes/onions/etc. last time?

I'm not exactly made of money at the moment, I'd like to use my own ammo mostly for me.

But you are from SJ right? All them are snoby rich folks. ;)

If anybody has any yellow tip(heavy ball) 7.62x54 around, I'd like to try it out in the M44(the fireball quest is a neverending adventure. I can offer something in trade if you like.

I have some 7.62x54 that I bought at Bylthes not sure if it's heavy ball or not. Will check to see. Is the heavy ball only yellow tip?

Do they allow buckshot on the rifle range at Winamac?

YES! Bird, Buck and slugs OK on ranges. On the trap/skeet it's only up to #4 I believe. No buck or slugs.

@Jedi - I will still be attending the meet, but due to financial issues, I doubt I'll have much / any ammo for my guns other than .22 if it's worth updating. I will still be bringing all the guns listed.

Is that your final answer? I'll update and FYI this is my last update for the day. Won't be online most of today BTW.

3steps

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Feb 22, 2012
    NWI
    Jedi,

Yes, I brought the cheese, lettuce, tomatoes, ect last time. This month I will get there in time for the first round of cooking. I also will be bringing the stuff to make ~18 Some-mores.

See you tomorrow

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom