Not open for further replies.

repeter1977

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jan 22, 2012
    NWI
    Well Veronica might want to shoot that savage too, she likes 22's, and old historical firearms of the past...

Any particular historical firearms? Just curious as I have brought out my M1 Garand, Mosin Nagant, etc out to a couple of the meet and shoots. Anyone is welcome to shoot them.

gunbunnies

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 13, 2009
    NWI
    She loves the levers, sharps etc, but I'm sure she would get a kick out of the Garand too, she is just intrigued by history in general... and loves firearms so it kinda works together like that... Trying to get her on a MG42 pretty soon... shes gonna love that ...

repeter1977

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jan 22, 2012
    NWI
    She loves the levers, sharps etc, but I'm sure she would get a kick out of the Garand too, she is just intrigued by history in general... and loves firearms so it kinda works together like that... Trying to get her on a MG42 pretty soon... shes gonna love that ...

I had seen at least 2 lever actions there, although don't think either were historical, but still nice ones. And yes, I do enjoy the historical firearms. I have a 1903A3 that is on layway, waiting to get the money. Can't wait to take that out too. HOPING next time.

gunbunnies

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 13, 2009
    NWI
    sadclownwp... Know what your saying...

Good friends, good food, good guns, the smell of burn't gun powder and assorted meat cooking on the grills, and of course lots of bang and lead down range...

Of course you can't wait...

Ericpwp

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Jan 14, 2011
    NWI
    I just can't wait for the shoot, it is all that is keeping me going this week.
    ^^^This

I'm trying to talk 3 of my hockey buddies into coming (all from over the border). I feel for those deprived of the 2A. One is a virgin. He never shot a gun before, yet he has a FOID, and I think he is a member of the NRA. I figured it would be a good intro. The more the merrier, right.

repeter1977

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jan 22, 2012
    NWI
    Jedi,
    Update on the Drinks and Supplies.
    Actaeon277 and I had purchased 24 cans of Coke, 12 cans of Diet Coke, 24 cans of Mountain Dew, 12 cans of Orange Fanta, and 12 cans of Grape Fanta. Also a package of Oreos, double stuff Oreos, and dreamcicle (sp?) Oreos.
    Also picked up 3 sheets of plywood for the range.

Sajer

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 23, 2009
    You can shoot anything you want, but if it corrosive you're gonna clean it.
    I was thinking about trading up (down?) to a carbine for better fireballs.
    Maybe I could have this one cut down:dunno:

I have an M38 I can bring if people want to shoot that.

I may also have a VZ2008

jedi

Da PinkFather
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Oct 27, 2008
    NWI, North of US-30
    Jedi,
    Update on the Drinks and Supplies.
    Actaeon277 and I had purchased 24 cans of Coke, 12 cans of Diet Coke, 24 cans of Mountain Dew, 12 cans of Orange Fanta, and 12 cans of Grape Fanta. Also a package of Oreos, double stuff Oreos, and dreamcicle (sp?) Oreos.
    Also picked up 3 sheets of plywood for the range.

Oh!! Oh wow!!! Thanks!

Got Milk?
    Is there a cow pasture nearby?

If we bring the cow I can't guarantee that we won't harm the cow and cook it. :D

Rating - 100%
    20   0   0
    Apr 6, 2012
    NWI
    There's a few guns on that list that I'd like to shoot. I'd like to put some rounds through the M&P9, XD9, and G19. Get a REAL feel for these guns, instead of pawing on them in a shop. I've got some .45 ammo too, can you believe I've NEVER shot a 1911? :dunno:

jedi

Da PinkFather
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Oct 27, 2008
    NWI, North of US-30
    There's a few guns on that list that I'd like to shoot. I'd like to put some rounds through the M&P9, XD9, and G19. Get a REAL feel for these guns, instead of pawing on them in a shop. I've got some .45 ammo too, can you believe I've NEVER shot a 1911? :dunno:

If that's the case, we should bring a pig too. Wrap the cow with the pig and then cook it.:drool:

Me too!

You two need to shot my PINK 1911 then. :D

pig + cow hum.. :drool: for sure!

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom