• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Roadie

Modus InHiatus
    Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    Feb 20, 2009
    Beech Grove
    I'll have to say MCD's for their sweet tea and double cheeseburgers , something about that grease is like crack for me .

What is a "YATS" and where is this place ?

YATS <---Click Here

The best and most affordable Cajun/Creole in town. It's something like $5.99 for a entree with bread and rice, or $6.99 for a half n half (two entrees) rice and bread. Heaven on a plate.

56th and College
    Downtown on Mass Ave
    Greenwood across from the mall
    E. 96th St.

Boilers

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 20, 2009
    Indianapolis
    I never liked 'cajun' that much. YATS is fantastic. They have a ton of sauces to pour over it. I like the Garlic Pepper.

I don't/can't eat much. So, I get a HALF order. Different prices at the locations, I think. But half order is like $4.25. Many times they don't really measure and I get just as much as a full order.

They change their menu, sometimes while you're ordering. Get a half-and-half to try two different items. They are all good. I call it slop. And it's the best slop I can imagine.

Roadie

Modus InHiatus
    Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    Feb 20, 2009
    Beech Grove
    I never liked 'cajun' that much. YATS is fantastic. They have a ton of sauces to pour over it. I like the Garlic Pepper.

I don't/can't eat much. So, I get a HALF order. Different prices at the locations, I think. But half order is like $4.25. Many times they don't really measure and I get just as much as a full order.

They change their menu, sometimes while you're ordering. Get a half-and-half to try two different items. They are all good. I call it slop. And it's the best slop I can imagine.

Do I see an INGO Meetup at Yats in our future?

hotfarmboy1

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Nov 7, 2008
    Madison County
    Ohh hard choice. I love Wendy's double or triple Baconator and their reg or spicy chicken nuggets. But I also LOVE Hardees! Their angus thickburgers are awesome, especially the Monster Burger, their fries are great both regular and curly. And I love their breakfast as well. The Monster biscuit is awesome, and the biscuit and gravy is pretty good for fast food.

I would have to say Hardees would be my choice since Wendy's doesn't serve breakfast. +1 Hardees!!!! :D

Top Bottom