• ...and so much more!
  • vitamink

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    46   0   0
    Mar 19, 2010
    INDY
    As many of you know i ordered a 1-off custom 8.2" 300BLK upper from Noveske with the help of Corey from SSNFA...expect a thread soon with all the "i'm awesome, you're not...blah blah fiero/futon" rhetoric.

Anyways, I need a scope of some sort. The goal of this thing is to mainly shoot sub-sonics through a YHM Ti suppressor. I was thinking perhaps a 1-4 power something or other, or maybe an eotech with a magnifier...i dunno. What say you?

Keep these things in mind:

I have money like the desert has sand. So don't hate me cuz you ain't me.

I'm not looking for crap. If you tell me that you'd buy some Nc star/UTG thing after a 3 overtime shifts at the sizzler, i'm not interested.

42769vette

Grandmaster
    Industry Partner
    Rating - 100%
    52   0   0
    Oct 6, 2008
    south of richmond in
    As many of you know i ordered a 1-off custom 8.2" 300BLK upper from Noveske with the help of Corey from SSNFA...expect a thread soon with all the "i'm awesome, you're not...blah blah fiero/futon" rhetoric.

Anyways, I need a scope of some sort. The goal of this thing is to mainly shoot sub-sonics through a YHM Ti suppressor. I was thinking perhaps a 1-4 power something or other, or maybe an eotech with a magnifier...i dunno. What say you?

Keep these things in mind:

I have money like the desert has sand. So don't hate me cuz you ain't me.

I'm not looking for crap. If you tell me that you'd buy some Nc star/UTG thing after a 3 overtime shifts at the sizzler, i'm not interested.

i would defintally go with a 1-4 that is true 1x on the bottom end, if you really want to go crazy you could do a 1-6. the reason i would do a 1-? scope is because it will do everything better than a eotech+magnifier and depending on the one you go with would probably be cheaper. the 1-4 has more zoom on the top end, and if its true 1x on the bottom end it will be parallax free. plus you dont have the bulk of 2 serperate optics that have to work in conjunction with each other.:twocents:

Last edited:

vitamink

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    46   0   0
    Mar 19, 2010
    INDY
    Thanks for the suggestions so far. I'm liking the idea of the Vortex. Does AA ship or do i have to take the fiero to Richmond?

vitamink

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    46   0   0
    Mar 19, 2010
    INDY
    I do like the reticle on the razor! The 1-4 looks really good! Decisions...decisions...

Do you like your vortex on that crazy long range ATACS thing you made?

42769vette

Grandmaster
    Industry Partner
    Rating - 100%
    52   0   0
    Oct 6, 2008
    south of richmond in
    Thanks for the suggestions so far. I'm liking the idea of the Vortex. Does AA ship or do i have to take the fiero to Richmond?

ya i ship it striaght to your door.

i have all 3 versions of the pst in stock, and i have the brand new razor 1-6 in stock, but i only have a few of the razors.

here is a link to the new razor
    Vortex Optics - Razor HD Gen II 1-6x24 JM-1

here is a link to a review dont by lowlight off of snipershide
    http://www.snipershide.com/forum/ubbthreads.php?ubb=showflat&Number=3520633#Post3520633

the razor 1-6 runs 1399

Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    Feb 16, 2010
    ya i ship it striaght to your door.

i have all 3 versions of the pst in stock, and i have the brand new razor 1-6 in stock, but i only have a few of the razors.

here is a link to the new razor
    Vortex Optics - Razor HD Gen II 1-6x24 JM-1

here is a link to a review dont by lowlight off of snipershide
    http://www.snipershide.com/forum/ubbthreads.php?ubb=showflat&Number=3520633#Post3520633

the razor 1-6 runs 1399

1399 for the razor that msrp's for 1899? That's a nice discount.

Still a bit steep, soon as I can get over buying knives a couple PSTs will probably be in my future though. The built in drop on the 1-4 would have to work great with sub sonic rounds.

42769vette

Grandmaster
    Industry Partner
    Rating - 100%
    52   0   0
    Oct 6, 2008
    south of richmond in
    The built in drop on the 1-4 would have to work great with sub sonic rounds.

still will, let me know when your ready bud:D

i sell everything at the minimum, thats why the price will be 1399. i got 1 in before they were really released. i got it in my hands on saturday at the last 1500. my plan was to show it off, within 5 minutes of setting it on the table someone had to have it.

ryknoll3

Master
    Rating - 75%
    3   1   0
    Sep 7, 2009
    I bought a 1-4 PST from AA for my 10" 300 BLK build and REALLY like the scope and the deal I got.

vitamink

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    46   0   0
    Mar 19, 2010
    INDY
    That's probably what i'm going to go with.

I see them a lot in 3 gun stuff as well as other brands that look similar

trijicon
    burris
    leatherwood
    valdada

I probably just need to shoot one to be able to "pull the trigger" so to speak.

xtremegunnr

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Feb 15, 2012
    Try out the new SWFA 1-6x24 whenever that stupid thing comes out. It is supposed to be a great little piece if it ever gets to market. I paid for mine months ago.

devil07

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 6, 2008
    East Side Indy
    I don't know how much $$$ you're actually wanting to spend on it, but considering you went with Noveske for the upper, perhaps you would be interested in a similarly drool-worthy name on the scope:

USO MSRP on $1200-1400

devil07

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 6, 2008
    East Side Indy
    btw, i noticed you said you ordered a "one-off" 8.2 upper from Noveske. I see 8.2" uppers listed on their site, so...what's so special about yours?

Top Bottom