brokeback_00048.jpg

KJQ6945

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Aug 5, 2012
    Texas
    As much **** as I've talked since that shoot, I don't think I can ever participate in any such contest again. I'm just going to retire.
    You were the one I wanted to beat. I failed. I congratulated you then, and I'll do it now. Chez kicked my ass like a little *****. :bowdown:

dbrier

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Jun 17, 2008
    Indianapolis IN
    The Beretta Cx4 is probably the most left friendly PCC you can get. You can swap the mag release, the charging handle and the ejection port.

I'm really interested in the PCC shoot and I know elwood77 is to. He has a super rare Jard J67 he could bring and I have a Cx4 in 9mm.

KJQ6945

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Aug 5, 2012
    Texas
    The Beretta Cx4 is probably the most left friendly PCC you can get. You can swap the mag release, the charging handle and the ejection port.

I'm really interested in the PCC shoot and I know elwood77 is to. He has a super rare Jard J67 he could bring and I have a Cx4 in 9mm.

Add two more Rhino. :)

Yamadog35

- - - - - - - - - - - -
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    33   0   0
    Nov 23, 2008
    Central Indiana
    If there could be a PCC shoot after the first of the year and closer to Indy I'd bring this unicorn. I'd also like to try the Jard. I like Bullpups and PCC's so that one would be interesting.

OP - this would give you the right side charge handle. Just not the Glock mags.

AKX9_1_zps8dadbmxd.jpg

KJQ6945

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Aug 5, 2012
    Texas
    Rhino set the date, dec 10th, I'll give you a ride from Indy. I drive fast, she won't even know your gone. :)

Rating - 96.4%
    27   1   0
    Oct 22, 2011
    Lebanon
    If there could be a PCC shoot after the first of the year and closer to Indy I'd bring this unicorn. I'd also like to try the Jard. I like Bullpups and PCC's so that one would be interesting.

OP - this would give you the right side charge handle. Just not the Glock mags.

AKX9_1_zps8dadbmxd.jpg

Gentlemen thank you for your advice. I went with a scorpion with the new US threads so that I can find a can that's readily available. I do have another question, trust or no trust for my sbr? I know trusts are good to pass these items along to my
    Kids/wife if something ever would happen to me. Anyone have any recommendations for a place to go for a trust if I decide to go that way. Thank you fellas your always a good group to ask for advice.

Rookie

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Sep 22, 2008
    Kokomo
    Trusts aren't really for passing them along, your will can do that. Trusts give the ability to allow others use of NFA items without you being there. As an individual, technically you're the only one who can have access.

rhino

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Mar 18, 2008
    Indiana
    How many are available and will attend on the 10th at Applied Ballistics?

ATTENDEE LIST

1. KJQ6945
    2. chezuki [STRIKE]
    3. dbrier[/STRIKE]
    4. elwood77

Last edited:
    Top Bottom