• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • 9mmfan

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 26, 2011
    Mishawaka
    Give this guy a break. He can say whatever he wants. Maybe he doesnt spend his whole work day on INGO like many people. He had an opinion, had something (in his opinion) that would bring a laugh or a conversation to this forum. People do it all the time when posting a James Yeager video. Give him a break. Things like this happen all the time but when someone has the balls to express themselves people pounce. Seems like people on this forum want 'sheeple' in your words instead of people who are who they are. Grow up and stop hiding behind your keyboard. just my honest take on all of this

The problem with the OP's post is that he could have done all the research he wanted with the 'search' function of this website. He did not need to :horse:.

Roadie

Modus InHiatus
    Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    Feb 20, 2009
    Beech Grove
    Give this guy a break. He can say whatever he wants. Maybe he doesnt spend his whole work day on INGO like many people. He had an opinion, had something (in his opinion) that would bring a laugh or a conversation to this forum. People do it all the time when posting a James Yeager video. Give him a break. Things like this happen all the time but when someone has the balls to express themselves people pounce. Seems like people on this forum want 'sheeple' in your words instead of people who are who they are. Grow up and stop hiding behind your keyboard. just my honest take on all of this

You are telling US to grow up, with a straight face, after reading the OPs post? :dunno:

:facepalm:

No2rdame

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 8, 2012
    Noblesville
    I've seen a lot of funny looking things at Walmart. However, I wouldn't consider someone OC among the funny things I've seen. Now, the cross-dresser wearing roller skates at the Noblesville store yes, that was funny/odd/scary/WTF all in one.

Burnsy

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 6, 2012
    NW Indiana
    I've seen a lot of funny looking things at Walmart. However, I wouldn't consider someone OC among the funny things I've seen. Now, the cross-dresser wearing roller skates at the Noblesville store yes, that was funny/odd/scary/WTF all in one.

But....were they OC? If so they were clearly trying to look "cool".

ATM

will argue for sammiches.
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    30   0   0
    Jul 29, 2008
    Crawfordsville
    If the dude knew he was gonna be roasted, he wouldnt have posted it. He just DIDNT KNOW.

Maybe if this was the first time he'd ranted about open carry being stupid or lacking common sense...

but it's not, so your attempted defense holds no water.

NEXT!

gdog243

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 31, 2011
    I guess this has went on long enough. First I want to apologize if I offended the board members on here. I never said or called anybody stupid. I think that was directed toward me. I said the guy was funny and he was. Had his arms out shoulders back and had that strut. I been on this sight for sometime and never post much just read and learned A lot good and bad. I am as most would say I see black and white no gray. I really have no business on here as i can see that my thoughts are quite different.So I am going get off here. I hope that you oc guys don't have the badguy walk up behind while your flirting with the gal line at Speedway and take your gun and have stuck up your behind before you have A clue whats going on. And if your oc on the northside and see A old bald fat guy laughing at you thats me!!!!!

Burnsy

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 6, 2012
    NW Indiana
    I guess this has went on long enough. First I want to apologize if I offended the board members on here. I never said or called anybody stupid. I think that was directed toward me. I said the guy was funny and he was. Had his arms out shoulders back and had that strut. I been on this sight for sometime and never post much just read and learned A lot good and bad. I am as most would say I see black and white no gray. I really have no business on here as i can see that my thoughts are quite different.So I am going get off here. I hope that you oc guys don't have the badguy walk up behind while your flirting with the gal line at Speedway and take your gun and have stuck up your behind before you have A clue whats going on. And if your oc on the northside and see A old bald fat guy laughing at you thats me!!!!!

Thank you, I see in color and I hope no one ever mistakes you for being unarmed due to your carry method and attacks you or your loved ones as a result. If they ever do, that's a bad guy taking advantage of a presented soft target that could have been avoided, although I have no issue at all and would never laugh at you for chosen carry method.

Last edited:

Roadie

Modus InHiatus
    Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    Feb 20, 2009
    Beech Grove
    Thank you, I see in color and I hope no one ever mistakes you for being unarmed due to your carry method and attacks you or your loved ones as a result. If they ever do, that's a bad guy taking advantage of a presented soft target that could have been avoided, although I have no issue at all and would never laugh at you for chosen carry method.
    :yesway:

:rockwoot:

Someone Rep this guy, I am out!

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 19, 2008
    Sin-city Tokyo

Please don't run off just yet..! The reason you have gotten so much flak is because your original post (often abbreviated here as OP) violated what has come to be considered good manners or dare I say common sense when joining an Internet forum. You are a bit older than the raised-on-the-Internet generation so I think we can/should give you a bit of a break for perhaps not being as 'net savvy as others.

When joining a forum, it is generally considered a good idea to greet everyone if there is a dedicated thread for doing so, read past posts to get a feel for the place, and most importantly use the Search function before starting a new thread! As has already been pointed out, the OC versus CC debate has been (and continues to be) covered in every detail ad nauseum. That is why some have used the "beating a dead horse" smiley --> :horse: in discussing the issue. Every talking point of the issue has already been discussed at length, every hair has been split, and after beating the LONG DEAD OC vs CC horse, the poor animal was butchered, its skin sent to Greg Kramer to make more of his fine horsehide holsters, the meat and liver was cooked with some fava beans and a nice chianti, eaten and passed through everyone's upper and lower intestines, and was flushed down the toilet and into White River where the carp have picked at the remnants of the fava beans, which subsequently passed through their digestive system and ended up as food for algae/bacteria etc. In other words, the OC/CC debate has been broken down as far as it can possibly go, and the only "conclusion" to be found is that people can and should carry as they see fit, and there are those that will even disagree with that as well...:rolleyes:

The 'crowd' got on you like they did because the main gist of you post have been covered

HERE, (Where did you "see" OC today?)

HERE, (Sloppy OC)

HERE, (The Open Carry Argument)
    (A "sticky" thread by the way, which means it is pinned at the top of the Carry Issues forum to be easy to find)

and HERE, (A friendly discussion of OC vs CC)

...seek and ye shall find, and ye shall be fine!

:cheers: :ingo:

actaeon277

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 20, 2011
    Merrillville

You don't stop playing baseball because you can't catch the ball right off the bat.

And while you are wishing HARM AND BODILY INJURY on people for disagreeing with you, I hope you realize CC is not "INVISIBLE CARRY". CCers get noticed all the time. Its only in thei own mind they've never been discovered. So I will hope that you and your family have a SAFE day. Even though we disagree. That is our right.

Pyriel

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Jul 3, 2011
    Carmel
    Until a few post ago I had assumed that OP witnessed a guy wearing his Hi point in a drop leg holster which was fitted so loosely that a 4 year old girl was stalking him trying to earn her right of passage the day before her 5th birthday.... That would be an example of a funny as well as interesting OC spotting.

dusterboy49

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 29, 2010
    Fremont
    Whats being A newcomer got to do with A man or woman voicing their opinion or saying what they feel needs to be said. Stirring the pot. If you look at the big picture maybe every time somebody open carry they are stirring the pot!!!

Here we go again, another troll.:rolleyes:

dusterboy49

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 29, 2010
    Fremont

It is true that he can say whatever he wants, just as we can reply however we want to what he says.:twocents:

Top Bottom