• Status
    Not open for further replies.

wolfeden

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 26, 2013
    Medaryville
    Called DNR to reserve another spot. Lady says so far 25 kids have signed up. She also said there are other groups of kids that have not been signed in. Looks like a pretty good start here.

Bill B

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Sep 2, 2009
    RA 0 DEC 0
    @Jedi: I will drop it off when I pick up the lan cable.
    @ Melensdad: would you like me to pick up what you have and deliver it? Or you going to take it to the shoot?

actaeon277

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 20, 2011
    Merrillville
    & I think I gave it to acteaon227 to take with him to bring. Need to re-verfiy and also look at what I have here on top of the save. I know I have the .223 ammo that was donated as well here right now.

Jedi, I don't remember you giving me any ammo at the M&S.

I still have 500 .22 for the youth shoot. Do you want it, or do you just want me to bring it to the M&S?

repeter1977

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jan 22, 2012
    NWI
    & I think I gave it to acteaon227 to take with him to bring. Need to re-verfiy and also look at what I have here on top of the save. I know I have the .223 ammo that was donated as well here right now.

I think this might be the ammo that you had given me, in a bag? if so, changes the numbers that I mentioned. I still have the bag of ammo, as well as 200 22LR in boxes and 100 .223 rounds as well that will be going there. Those are all previously counted for though.

jedi

Da PinkFather
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Oct 27, 2008
    NWI, North of US-30
    Jedi, I don't remember you giving me any ammo at the M&S.

I still have 500 .22 for the youth shoot. Do you want it, or do you just want me to bring it to the M&S?

I did not give you or maybe repeater the ammo this month. It was last month that the donor gave it to me.

I think this might be the ammo that you had given me, in a bag? if so, changes the numbers that I mentioned. I still have the bag of ammo, as well as 200 22LR in boxes and 100 .223 rounds as well that will be going there. Those are all previously counted for though.

^This is mot likely where the ammo is at.

I forgot how much I hate children.

:facepalm:
    Well we have you in a location where you really don't have to interact with them if you do not want to. You can just operate the clay machine while the other instructor interacts with the child. :D

eatsnopaste

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Dec 23, 2008
    South Bend
    already picked up and any left over should be kept by the organization for later use or donated to another youth shooting group. Glad to have been in a position to be able to help.

UnionPmedic

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Dec 14, 2009
    NW Indiana
    I registered my two kids this morning. I can donate a couple hundred rounds of 7.62 X 39 if needed. I might have other stuff to donate, will look this evening.

jedi

Da PinkFather
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Oct 27, 2008
    NWI, North of US-30
    already picked up and any left over should be kept by the organization for later use or donated to another youth shooting group. Glad to have been in a position to be able to help.

:yesway: OK your donation is at the cigar lounge and melensdad will take to event.

Bringing 1050 rounds of Remington and Federal bulk pack .22 ammo.
    :yesway: Since you are at bench 4 on the 50 yard with .22lr I don't have to worry about your left over ammo. :)

I registered my two kids this morning. I can donate a couple hundred rounds of 7.62 X 39 if needed. I might have other stuff to donate, will look this evening.

Thank you for the 7.62 ammo!
    Please label the boxes with your name in case we don't use it we can give it back to you. Right now it appears all the kids are little kids (10 & under) so I doubt many will want to shoot .223/7.62 more than once or twice before going back to the .22lr.

Bench 5 on the 50 yard is where that caliber of ammo will be needed.

UnionPmedic

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Dec 14, 2009
    NW Indiana
    My buddy registered himself, his wife, and three kids today. I have a couple of other FD guys checking their schedules.

I have a Mossberg 702 plinkster I could bring, but I have a small issue with it. I can't find the key to the trigger lock! I may have to bring it to a locksmith. If it is needed I will try to get it in before that weekend.

Davegrave

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Jul 16, 2011
    Hammond, IN
    Can I register here in this thread like for a Meet and Shoot, or do I have to call and talk to someone? I plan on bringing my nephew. His dad, my BIL, is a borderline anti, so it took some work for me and my sister to get him to consent. My nephew is super excited though.

I can also bring any of my guns to use. Scoped 10/22, Ruger MKIII, 9mm and .45ACP Glocks, 5.56 AR15. Not that I've seen a single round of ammo in stock in months....

jedi

Da PinkFather
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Oct 27, 2008
    NWI, North of US-30
    Can I register here in this thread like for a Meet and Shoot, or do I have to call and talk to someone? I plan on bringing my nephew. His dad, my BIL, is a borderline anti, so it took some work for me and my sister to get him to consent. My nephew is super excited though.

I can also bring any of my guns to use. Scoped 10/22, Ruger MKIII, 9mm and .45ACP Glocks, 5.56 AR15. Not that I've seen a single round of ammo in stock in months....

You need to call the # on the flyer as DNR is handling the registration and space is filing up FAST!!!

lonehoosier

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    28   0   0
    May 3, 2011
    NWI
    I will be there too help out.

This is what I can bring

1 rifle rack
    2 picnic tables
    3 6 foot tables
    3 3 foot tables
    2 big water coolers with ice
    2 coolers with ice
    1 big grill
    Paper towels
    Clorox wipes
    Baby wipes
    Hand sanitizer
    Garbage bags

What time do we need to be there.

jedi

Da PinkFather
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Oct 27, 2008
    NWI, North of US-30

jedi

Da PinkFather
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Oct 27, 2008
    NWI, North of US-30
    Yikes! 7AM EDT? That is gonna hurt.

:( Oh I know!
    I was planning on staying after the event to shoot my .30 carbine but suspect that I'm gonna be ttttiiiirrrreeeedddd after it's all done. But we will see. For me it basically means like getting up to go to work. :laugh:

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom