• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • 92ThoStro

Master
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Dec 1, 2012
    I never cared about the quantity of salt.... I put it on a lot of stuff, it's good. People get hung up on too many things.

On an unrelated note, when we got our 4 newer horses, they came from an owner who had a ton of them in his pasture, and they were pretty much wild. Never seen a farrier, never had treats.

When I bought the first salt and mineral block..... they ate the ENTIRE mineral block in less than 24 hours. And Almost half the salt block....

mike8170

Master
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Dec 18, 2008
    Hiding from reality
    The people in the know, really don't know much. Constant retractions. Eggs are bad for you, then eggs are good for you, coffee is bad for you, ooops coffee is good for you. I don't pay attention to the advice of the experts anymore.

I remember in '88, when it was "disclosed" eggs were bad for you, the Army quit serving them in the chow hall on Wednesdays (and only Wednesday) when I was at Ft. Benning. That mandate did not last long though.

92ThoStro

Master
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Dec 1, 2012
    I eat two fried salty eggs almost every day.... when I cook Bacon I recycle the grease to make gravy so I don't have to use oil or butter. I wonder when my heart is suppose to explode.

Top Bottom