• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • backfire

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Nov 6, 2011
    My brother has a S&W500 and a S&W460 - it's great fun to take them to his indoor range! The 460 has a compensator, and it blows all the dust and loose paint off the lane divider walls when fired. The best part is watching EVERYONE else on the range take a step back and say "WTF was that!!??" every time it goes off.

And THAT my friend is what makes owning and shooting a novelty gun like that sooooooooo worth it! People always ask me..."why in the hell would you ever want something like that?" and my only reply is, "because I can!"

I WILL have one, one day...someday! :rockwoot:

Lucky guys'! :cool:

dbd870

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 4, 2009
    I'm really wanting to take a deer with mine - and no doubt you'll want to reload for that round.

IMakeGum

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 3, 2011
    LOL, I love this! You are right....why would I want one????? BECAUSE I CAN!!!!
    I love that. My brother is such a hater--he always asks, why would you want a hand cannon...my usual answer is cos they are AWESOME! Hahaha! and I do like the show stopping at the range! :D

Deer Hunter is right, I reloaded! :D tee hee!!!

democracywins

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 17, 2012
    Marion, IN
    This gun is on my "someday" list as well. Any comments out there in regards to the different barrel lengths? Personally I like the look of the longer barrel's, but I also realize it's not all about that either....

EvilBlackGun

Master
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   1
    Apr 11, 2011
    Mid-eastern
    Think about trying "Desert Eagle":

.50 AE caliber, 6" and 10"barrels. Mine consistently would put 6" (beer-can) groups @ 50-yds. Impressive @ the range?? Yupp, w/ 7-rds per mag I could draw quite a crowd in sixty seconds! Just a fun gun, with definite sniper potential, adding a suppressor, nite-sights, etc. A handy little $1250± package. DEFINITELY have to load your own, especially for the 10" which gets a slower burn @ launch. 7-rounds beats 6. And the mag drop adds to the excitement. I'd charge $2 per round just to let other shooters try it out. It's a puddy-tat. Everybody got good groups. EBG

Top Bottom