user1

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 11, 2019
    Houston
    RBG

38 Forum pages in 6 hours...... !!

If you believe that RBG was a person worthy of respect and admiration; please give her a few quiet minutes of your time.

Last edited:

Tombs

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    Martinsville
    Yeah. Here’s the thing about calling out the Republicans’ hypocrisy. They have to be hypocrites too. They now hold the position that they ridiculed Republicans for in 2016. Neither side really gives a ****. They play the game to win.

Maybe individual republicans were hypocrites, but McConnell's argument was solid, and is not hypocritical to this new situation.

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    In 4 days, 6 hours ago was OakRiver's post...

Thread started 5 days ago. I am on page 20. Me no understand.....:dunno:

And no, I did not think she deserves that respect but to each their own. She caused a lot of grief in her final years and we should put some kind of limitation on the entire thing.

I do wish her safe passage to what ever door awaits her.

Ingomike

Top Hand
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    May 26, 2018
    North Central

And no, I did not think she deserves that respect but to each their own. She caused a lot of grief in her final years and we should put some kind of limitation on the entire thing.

It is after midnight so now 5 days, but my post was at 4 days. My settings are at 40 posts per page, likely the same for the other poster, ess clicking...

Libertarian01

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Jan 12, 2009
    Fort Wayne
    38 Forum pages in 6 hours...... !!

If you believe that RBG was a person worthy of respect and admiration; please give her a few quiet minutes of your time.

40 Pages!?!?

What in the heck do you mean 40 pages?:draw:

I'm only showing 10 pages.:runaway:

You people, this is a conspiracy! Hiding pages, talking behind my back! I demand transparency! Ah knows mah ryeets! :patriot:

Ya'll are just talking around me! What is hidden??? The Clintons must be behind ya'll! They're manipulating this thread to hide the real truth.:tinfoil:

Ah demand to see the hidden 75%. I will sick Judicial watch on ya'll. They'll find those hidden [STRIKE]emails[/STRIKE] pages.

Nobody shares with me...:(

-kicks rocks and goes home-

Doug

jwamplerusa

High drag, low speed...
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Feb 21, 2018
    Boone County
    Back to appointing a Justice, I've already written to my Senators urging them to confirm there Presidents nominee. I plan to follow up with a more specific request Saturday after the announcement.

I implore my fellow Hoosiers to urge our Senators to confirm this Justice as soon as possible.

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    Back to appointing a Justice, I've already written to my Senators urging them to confirm there Presidents nominee. I plan to follow up with a more specific request Saturday after the announcement.

I implore my fellow Hoosiers to urge our Senators to confirm this Justice as soon as possible.
    Now hold on. When INGO decides to go on a tangent, INGO decides when to go back to previous topics. I’m not sure we’re done with the conspiracy talk.

I see 10 pages. I’m concerned that Phase2 is trying to gaslight us into believing we’re not seeing the extra pages because of our horrible good post ratio. I suspect that I have just over 50 quality posts. Maybe 53 at my last count. So I should be seeing the other 30 pages.

CampingJosh

Master
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Dec 16, 2010
    Now hold on. When INGO decides to go on a tangent, INGO decides when to go back to previous topics. I’m not sure we’re done with the conspiracy talk.

I see 10 pages. I’m concerned that Phase2 is trying to gaslight us into believing we’re not seeing the extra pages because of our horrible good post ratio. I suspect that I have just over 50 quality posts. Maybe 53 at my last count. So I should be seeing the other 30 pages.

Now hang on. I see us on page 10, and the last time any of the moderators updated my quality post count, I was at -19.

Shouldn't I only see 1 page?

chipbennett

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 18, 2014
    Avon

I also only see 10 pages.

I am now watching for a black cat reappearing and a spinning top that never falls.

foszoe

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Jun 2, 2011
    I have thousands of quality posts but they are so short they all fit on the first page (ignoring religious posts). Some people say my post length is the second shortest thing I've got. I have to remind them to quit reading them on a 13" laptop.

All my posts are quality. I see 39,600 pages.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom