actaeon277

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 20, 2011
    Merrillville
    Well, he's probably alive.
    But, if he died, it COULD be possible for the new guy to call a halt on Ukraine and maybe even a withdrawal.
    Say that it's not in line with Russian desires anymore, or something like that.

It could.

Doesn't mean I'd like to place odds.

smokingman

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 11, 2008
    Indiana
    Well, he's probably alive.
    But, if he died, it COULD be possible for the new guy to call a halt on Ukraine and maybe even a withdrawal.
    Say that it's not in line with Russian desires anymore, or something like that.

It could.

Doesn't mean I'd like to place odds.
    Mikhail Mishustin(he is next in line if Putin dies)?
    He has been calling for more support for the war in Ukraine, so I doubt it. He has also been the architect of trade relations with China and India. Not much to gain from ending it. It would massively damage the Russian economy(short term and mid term....long term of course they are better off not spending money on war like everyone else).

actaeon277

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 20, 2011
    Merrillville
    Mikhail Mishustin(he is next in line if Putin dies)?
    He has been calling for more support for the war in Ukraine, so I doubt it. He has also been the architect of trade relations with China and India. Not much to gain from ending it. It would massively damage the Russian economy(short term and mid term....long term of course they are better off not spending money on war like everyone else).
    Lines of succession in Russia are ... "fluid".
    Basically boils down to who holds the most power.

Ark

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    Feb 18, 2017
    Indy
    Does anyone know what we will get for $60 Billion?

Ukraine is broke we are paying for everything!
    10% for the big guy?

I've always been a proponent of SELLING to basically anyone who can pay. Not giving, selling. Ukraine should have to buy 5.56 at 45cpr just like I have to. Payable in gold bullion, please and thank you. Same goes for Israel. Open your own damn wallets to protect yourself, don't expect my government to open mine at gunpoint for you.

smokingman

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 11, 2008
    Indiana
    10% for the big guy?

I've always been a proponent of SELLING to basically anyone who can pay. Not giving, selling. Ukraine should have to buy 5.56 at 45cpr just like I have to. Payable in gold bullion, please and thank you. Same goes for Israel. Open your own damn wallets to protect yourself, don't expect my government to open mine at gunpoint for you.
    Israel could do that. Ukraine owes the IMF,World bank,EU(and individual member states),USA,Canada,Australia,and a very long list of private banks loads of money. They have none. Why do you think the US taxpayer is fully funding their government? Aside from the obvious to weaken Russia, it is so those owed money get at least some of it back+ interest(of course it is 99% just US tax dollars approved of by our congress critters,that is actually being paid).

Last edited:
    Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom