• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • cmr13

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Oct 16, 2013
    Elkhart County
    I wasn't aware until recently that Rural King even carried guns or ammo. I don't have one really close to me, but the next time I drive by the closest one (Warsaw) I might just stop in to see what they have.

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 15, 2012
    Southern Indiana
    I went to the TH store last night. White box Federal 9mm target loads were $29.99 for 50 rds! :rolleyes: I expected that but it is crazy considering i just picked a box up two weeks ago, of the exact same stuff, at TopGuns for $14.99. I didn't go home empty handed though. I got a couple boxes of Winchester Power-Point for 7mm Rem Mag for $25 a box which is 5$ cheaper than can be find elsewhere!

Bobby

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 14, 2008
    Muncie/New Castle
    I wasn't aware until recently that Rural King even carried guns or ammo. I don't have one really close to me, but the next time I drive by the closest one (Warsaw) I might just stop in to see what they have.

Please consider calling ahead first. Not all Rural Kings sell guns at this time. Some of them have been selling them since early this year, others are getting ready to(Muncie), still others are a year or two out(New Castle). I guess only corporate knows for sure which store will get a FFL license when.

JdsBiff

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Oct 10, 2011
    Muncie
    I was in the Muncie store this morning and was told that they should be selling firearms in about 2 weeks. They still had some training to do and were waiting on a permit from the state.

cmr13

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Oct 16, 2013
    Elkhart County
    Please consider calling ahead first. Not all Rural Kings sell guns at this time. Some of them have been selling them since early this year, others are getting ready to(Muncie), still others are a year or two out(New Castle). I guess only corporate knows for sure which store will get a FFL license when.

Thanks for the warning! I'll make sure to call before I go, or maybe I'll just go anyways since I've never been to a Rural King at all. :)

Top Bottom