• Status
    Please reply by conversation.

Aaronhome27

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Nov 18, 2009
    Kendallville
    I recently got this on trade and thought I would keep it as a safe queen. I have since decided I want something I will shoot. I am not an automatic guy, I like my wheel guns. So it is going up for someone who will enjoy shooting it more than I will. This is the NRA Limited Edition Ruger P345 .45acp in stainless. It is number 302 of 1050 and is marked so under the NRA etched emblem. It is in MINT condition with all origional paperwork and Ruger box. Round count is unknown as the previous owner was told it was never fired but we found out other wise. After firing 27 rounds through it myself I can tell you it is an excellent shooter. I cleaned the gun back up and it looks like new again. I would like to trade for one of the guns listed below. To be fair I will sell out right for $425 firm. The last NRA P345 that sold on Gunbroker when for $550 please dont ask to buy for less. I am also including a new Tagua holster made for the P345.

Trade interest:
    Ruger stainless SP 101 (357 or 38)
    Ruger Redhawk 45LC in stainless
    Ruger alaskan 454 / 45LC
    Ruger Mini 30 or 14 in stainless
    Ruger M77/22 all weather or stainless model

I will entertain any offer but prefer those listed above.

I would prefer to trade about even up if possible but will consider + / - boot for the right offer.

I am in the Fort Wayne area and I am willing to travel as far as Gas City to the Michigan line to meet FTF. I do require a receipt for my records for all trades and will also give the buyer a copy.

IMAG0315.jpg

Last edited:
    Status
    Please reply by conversation.
    Top Bottom