• Status
    Please reply by conversation.

Splix

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    May 9, 2010
    Fishers, IN
    I'm listing my Ruger Mark III Target model. Its fully stainless (not the 1/2 stainless 1/2 plastic like some cheaper models) Bull barrel, red dot scope with the adjustable cross hair types. This gun shoots just amazing, it is very fun and very accurate. There is not a single thing wrong with it, no scratches or anything like that. I usually take it out and shoot for hours on end with it since its .22 ammo. Its cheap and just so much fun to shoot because its so accurate.
    The only reason I'm selling it is to help fund a new gun for my wife to carry since she just got her LTCH in. She wants a compact 1911 like a kimber ultra carry or colt commander. If you have something along those lines, I'd be willing to work at trade as well.

You can view the details specs about the gun HERE
    Includes two magazines and the original box from Ruger with all paperwork. I do have the original rear sight also.

Asking $400
    I'll sell the pistol alone for $350obo and the optics for $50

Here is the only pic I have at the moment, I'll get more tonight after work.
    CIMG0024.jpg

Last edited:

Splix

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    May 9, 2010
    Fishers, IN
    Has it been drilled to install the rail?

I didnt drill it or have it drilled. The gun comes from the factory already tapped and ready. When you buy the gun new, Ruger provides the rail and screws with the gun. So its all made for the mark III by ruger. The only thing after market is the actual scope.

Status
    Please reply by conversation.
    Top Bottom