• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • timrok

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 1, 2011
    I was just wondering what the round count was for your 40 cal pistols. I am wondering if anyone’s 40 cal pistol is still functioning correctly after a high round count and how high the round count (or approximate) is. Would like to see model number and how reliable if you want to brag?
    Reason is after mine failed I was wondering if any manufacturers .40 cal pistol offering was worth looking at.
    :):

timrok

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 1, 2011
    Oh yea XDM .40 3000 rounds, cracked rear slide rails. A few FTF, now wont go into battery after being fired.

timrok

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 1, 2011
    Hmmm where do I start, sent an email on the 15th instructed to call in I did on the 16th, did the RMA thing, waited patiently never got the Fedex instructions, sent another email-followup today, they got back to me promised a RMA email in 2-4 hours but no RMA info emailed to me yet.

NHT3

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    54   0   0
    I don't know about 40s but I was told (by our instructor) that Glock has 2 G-17s in the museum in Austria with over 750,000 documented rounds through them with only spring changes.
    [FONT=&quot]NRA Life member [/FONT][FONT=&quot]GSSF member[/FONT][FONT=&quot]
    Gunsite graduate Certified Glock armorer[/FONT]
    [FONT=&quot] [/FONT][FONT=&quot]1911 Mechanic[/FONT]

g+16

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 8, 2009
    I have no idea how many rounds that I have thur my 40 XDM so far so go, except for my XDM45, i've all my 45's for years including competions, all I have ever had to change was a extractor at the Nationals in 04:rockwoot:, and they are mostly Springfield

Latewatch

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Sep 13, 2012
    Henryville, IN
    I put 2-3 thousand rounds per year (conservative estimate) through my first duty Glock 22. The first one I had for 10 years 1996-2006 and during that time I had to replace 3 trigger pins, 1 slide stop, and 1 trigger return spring. We traded for new Glock 22's in 2006 mainly because the night sights were fading and it was almost as cheap to trade for new as it was to put on new night sights. My current Glock 22 I've had for 6 years and I've replaced one trigger pin. I haven't shot the second one as much as the first, probably 1-2 thousand rounds a year.

Top Bottom