• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • INGarand

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 1, 2014
    Buffaloville
    Having trouble with my new to me Rossi Model 62 22 pump. It will extract a fired round but will not eject. The case lodges into the extractor and will not allow the follower to rise up completely and eject the case. Any one have a suggestion on a fix for this problem?

Mij

Permaplinker
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    May 22, 2022
    In the corn and beans
    Having trouble with my new to me Rossi Model 62 22 pump. It will extract a fired round but will not eject. The case lodges into the extractor and will not allow the follower to rise up completely and eject the case. Any one have a suggestion on a fix for this problem?
    Recently had a problem with a new Rossi, called them and they sent me a paid shipping label to send it back to them for repair.

Don’t know if this helps if it’s not new. If second hand call em anyway and tell them. The worst that could happen is they won’t help. But they may. JMO

Mij

Permaplinker
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    May 22, 2022
    In the corn and beans
    As a side note.

This is the only and first Rossi firearm I’ve ever bought or owned. I got it as a great nephews first firearm. After reading the above post, and my experience, it’s most likely the last.

I didn’t want to gift him a used gun, I wanted to give him a NIB firearm but didn’t want to spend a fortune. That’s what dad’s are for.

Top Bottom