• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 7, 2011
    Jeffersonville
    The succession folks are overwhelmingly outnumbered - and unlike the British, the United States government would be fighting at home, with ample civilian support.

Do you remember how long of a time frame Iraq held out when the US invaded? Not very long... and they had a military with armor...

The belief that a revolution of any sort will be successful in the US anytime soon exists in fantasy alone.

Wasn't it only 3 % of the population at the time that wanted or fought our last revolution ?

I highly doubt it, since historian's best estimates put the proportion of white male loyalists somewhere between 15-20%, with the patriots that actively supported the revolution estimated at roughly 40-45% (possibly slightly higher).

Adams at the time considered the patriots to be two-thirds of the population, struggling against the other third.

Consider that the amount of signatures on the succession is simply a small fraction of 1%... we are talking - keep the zeros coming - fraction..... I doubt they could win a major battle against civilians that disagree with them, let alone the US military.

So you see, the movement is nowhere near as strong or popular as the American Revolution, and the realistic chance of success is miniscule.

I agree with Ron Paul though on the point that although we do not need succession, treason/exile is ridiculous.

Last edited:
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 5, 2011
    Maybe, I have no idea. I do know that we could not have won without the support of France. We were unable to do so without outside help and a lot of it.

Not only France: we also had the Spanish sending us supplies via their colonies. I also remember one other European nation doing so, setting aside Prussia's training contributions.

Tsigos

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 19, 2012
    I think we are looking at a civil war, but one fought in every state against the government. I do believe this will happen in the next year or so...

I suppose the more people you can scare into a frenzy the better your sales will be?:nailbite:

Top Bottom