• ...and so much more!
  • Double T

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   1
    Aug 5, 2011
    Huntington
    Your_dac4de_819936.jpg

I reference the great ice wizard, because maybe he can conjure a snowball in hell?

jedi

Da PinkFather
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Oct 27, 2008
    NWI, North of US-30
    Well we know the D will be BO and the R will be MR. So who else will be on the Indiana ballot come NOV? Can I do a write-in? Cause I'm not voting for either of those 2.

strahd71

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 2, 2010
    wanatah
    Well we know the D will be BO and the R will be MR. So who else will be on the Indiana ballot come NOV? Can I do a write-in? Cause I'm not voting for either of those 2.

I dont know? Havent been a presidential election since i've been back un the state. Do they really have a write in?

Jake

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Aug 3, 2010
    In a cornfield

Gary Johnson will be on the ballot.

And not all of Romney's 1144 are bound to him, which means that he doesn't exactly have it yet. I'm not saying that Paul will get it. I'm just saying that Romney doesn't officially have it in the bag as of this morning.

Expat

Pdub
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Feb 27, 2010
    Michiana
    Ron Paul gave up several weeks ago... but not his followers...

I also thought it interesting that Congressman Paul got such a low percentage of the Texas vote. Apparently the people down there that know him best wouldn't vote for him. Weird.

88GT

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 29, 2010
    Familyfriendlyville
    So you're admitting they're going to steal it from him?
    He'd have to have it in the bag to have it stolen from him. I doubt the first part of that statement is true. I doubt he has enough delegates even in second round uncommitted voting to get it. I doubt there's any need to use deception.

Wreaver

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Oct 30, 2011
    Right over there!
    Upset could happen at the convention via rule 38 of the RNC but I would most certainly expect Romney to be awarded the nomination. That being said, I'll have no interest in voting for bummer or bummer-lite.

WWIIIDefender

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Jul 7, 2009
    Saudi Arabia
    Gary Johnson will be on the ballot.

And not all of Romney's 1144 are bound to him, which means that he doesn't exactly have it yet. I'm not saying that Paul will get it. I'm just saying that Romney doesn't officially have it in the bag as of this morning.

No delegates are bound, The RNC legal team had already fought that battle and won in 2008 a bound delegate for Mccain wanted to vote Mitt Romney. The RNC declared no delegates can be bound by any state.

Rob377

Master
    Rating - 100%
    20   0   0
    Dec 30, 2008
    DT
    For some reason, this thread brought this scene to mind.

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KX5jNnDMfxA[/ame]

teddy12b

Grandmaster
    Trainer Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    40   0   0
    Nov 25, 2008
    If the delegates aren't bound Romney doesn't have crap, and Ron Paul certainly DOES have a chance.

This.

I still think the GOP will try to take any fair chance of winning away from RP and Mitt will get the nod. If by chance there is a miracle and RP gets the nomination then I think we've got a chance.

The way this is being reported through the media is really giving me a sick feeling in my gut. The corruption is so deep throughout that it's likely that we're beyond saving as a country.

Obama has already congratulated Romney on his win and I'd be willing to bet that O couldn't be happier about the matchup. He's going to eat Romney for breakfast and since neither of them have any consistancy in their track records or campaign promises I think it'll just turn into the worst mud slinging election in my lifetime.

Top Bottom