• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • horsehaulin

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Aug 12, 2011
    Fort Wayne
    I am wanting to buy an Operator II of theirs when a LGS gets one in shop. How is the quality of these units? This will be my first AR and is set up virtually the way I would like from the factory and the price is great, but I don't want to spend the money on a junk rifle.

Opinions?

Sgt7330

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Jan 25, 2011
    Rush Co.
    I technically don't own one, but was issued a Rock River through my Sheriff's Dept. I have carried it a few years now and had no issues. Nice gun

indykid

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 27, 2008
    Westfield
    They are great rifles. I have built a couple of ARs using Rock River complete lowers and they are really nice. I also had RR build a competition rifle (CMP) for my daughter and it is a thing of beauty.

Have no fear getting one!

MolonLabe7

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 26, 2013
    Muncie
    My dad picked up one of these. It feels and looks amazing. Customer service is supposed to be awesome. I have never shot one before, but my dad loves shooting his. You can't go wrong with a rockriver.

N8RV

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 8, 2012
    Peoria
    Love my RRA Operator II. However, be advised that it's heavy. I compared it with my son's Colt and couldn't believe the difference in weight.

Just something to consider when you buy. If keeping it light is important, try it on for size first. When you load it up, it only gets heavier.

Whitsettd8

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    20   0   0
    Nov 15, 2011
    Floyd Co
    It's my go to brand when I'm looking for an AR.
    I've owned the operator, predator persuite, 458 SOCOM, and just recently purchased an elite entry. All are/were great guns. I did have some minor issues with the predator not achieving the accuracy I was looking for and lost patience with it.

Reid

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 7, 2012
    I own an RRA Operater II, and love it. I have never had an issue with mine, and I would reccomend it to anyone. The 2 Stage trigger is outstanding! Go for it and don't look back!

dominicandemon

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 26, 2011
    St. Augustine, Florida
    I have a standard LAR-15 Carbine with an RRA free floated handguard. When they come down to normal prices, I willl buying another one. No issues in my limited time with it, only 1 range trip and a lot of staring at it.

horsehaulin

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Aug 12, 2011
    Fort Wayne
    Well guys, another guy here on the site has a M&P15T that I am buying tomorrow, so the Rock River is out of the picture for a few months, but it will likely be my next.

Top Bottom