• Status
    Please reply by conversation.

Obiward

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Oct 19, 2010
    Fortville
    TRADEDTesting the waters with this one... I have had this RIA 1911 for a few months and I just got the itch to get something a little smaller for CC. It's a standard parkerized 1911 with three mags (one a +1), standard wood grips, a set of black rubber grips, and the standard case. I have recently replaced the hammer and grip safety to a beavertail and skeleton hammer. I still have the original parts. I also have an extended safety and slide release that I never installed. All of the aftermarket parts are Wilson Combat pieces. The round count is unknown to me as I got it in a trade and the count was unknown then. I've probably put 200+ rounds through it without any problems. It has reliably ate both target and JHP ammo with no malfunctions.

My trade interests are a compact handgun in 9mm, .40, or .45. I'm really interested in firearms such as a S&W M&Pc, Glock 19/23, USPc, or Sig 229/228. Shoot me a PM if you have something like this.

I'm located on the SE side of Indy, but work in Greenfield. I really don't want to travel more than a few miles unless it's an unbelievable trade.

I'd like to see a LTCH and IN DL, but won't record any of the information.

photo2.jpg

photo1.jpg

photo3.jpg

Last edited:
    Status
    Please reply by conversation.
    Top Bottom