• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • hooky

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Mar 4, 2011
    Central Indiana
    True story, but it doesn't involve a gun and is only casually connected to a martial art. I'm 16 or 17 years old and with a buddy. My buddy has spent some time with a girl from another HS, who has neglected to mention she has a boyfriend. We're coming out of a fast food place in that town where we don't go to school. A car rolls up and the passenger gets out and he's irate. Screaming at my buddy about messing with the wrong guy's girlfriend. The driver gets out and is coming around the corner of the car. It's about to get real interesting.

Turns out the butthurt boyfriend knows tae kwon do and he's going to "make an example" of my buddy so all the other "dumb dirt farmers" will know better too. After some jawing back and forth. He walks up to my buddy and says, "I'm going to take my shoes off and them I'm gonna kick your ass." As he bends over to untie his nikes, my buddy, who is the punter & FG kicker for our football team glances at me with a smile on his face and then splits the uprights with the guy's teeth.

That took the wind out of the driver's sails too. We got back in our car, honked our horn, waved and drove away.

I guess the moral of the story is some people have always been stupid about this kind of thing.

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 5, 2011
    So you saw a guy who looks like this:

mario-miranda.jpg

And you still thought it was a good idea to mug him.

:):

revolvers&w

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Oct 22, 2008
    New Albany
    or

Somehow I'm reminded of a line from a Jim Croche song..."You don't tug on Supermans cape, you don't spit into the wind, you don't pull the mask off the old Lone Ranger and don't mess around with Justin"

Perp got off lucky.

Leroy looked like a jigsaw puzzle with a couple of pieces gone.

Top Bottom