• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Amishman44

Master
    Rating - 98.2%
    54   1   0
    Dec 30, 2009
    Woodburn
    Wow...they're working hard in their attempt to portray Kyle Rittenhouse as the 'aggressor' and the 'aggressors' as those who're simply trying to stop him after he shot Rosenbaum!
    Outside of Rosenbaum, the others were working off of incomplete information...Yes, Rittenhouse had shot someone, but in self-defense, not as the 'aggressor'! Rosenbaum was the initial aggressor that started the whole process!
    And in this instance, if Grosskreutz believed he was attempting to 'stop' an active shooter, he was going off of incomplete information as to the cause or reason for the shooting and was going after the wrong individual! But, he also lied to the police...so mebbe his statement in court is not as it was???

JCSR

NO STAGE PLAN
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 11, 2017
    Santa Claus
    All that's needed is for the jury to see this......
    Note that ~19sec Kyle seems to clear a malfunction and stays in the fight. Awesome job young man. :rockwoot:

HoughMade

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 24, 2012
    Valparaiso

If this is the timing of that photo (I wasn't watching) it's like this guy was absent the day they taught trial lawyering in trial lawyering class.

There are 2 demeanors you display to the jury. The first is the one you use 98% of the time: "everything is going exactly the way I wanted it to." The second is rarely used, and dangerous, but can be effective: "I am outraged by the outrageous outrage that the other side has outrageously perpetrated." There is a temptation to overuse this. Don't. When everything is an outrage, nothing is an outrage.

NEVER let the jury see that you think you are losing. Never. More than half the time, the jury does not see the import of what is happening, at least not to the extent the lawyer does, but if they think that you think you are losing, they will assume you are losing.

JCSR

NO STAGE PLAN
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 11, 2017
    Santa Claus
    If this is the timing of that photo (I wasn't watching) it's like this guy was absent the day they taught trial lawyering in trial lawyering class.

There are 2 demeanors you display to the jury. The first is the one you use 98% of the time: "everything is going exactly the way I wanted it to." The second is rarely used, and dangerous, but can be effective: "I am outraged by the outrageous outrage that the other side has outrageously perpetrated." There is a temptation to overuse this. Don't. When everything is an outrage, nothing is an outrage.

NEVER let the jury see that you think you are losing. Never. More than half the time, the jury does not see the import of what is happening, at least not to the extent the lawyer does, but if they think that you think you are losing, they will assume you are losing.
    Perry Mason or Cousin Vinny are good examples.

rhamersley

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 9, 2016
    Danville

KittySlayer

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 29, 2013
    Northeast IN
    All that's needed is for the jury to see this......
    Note that ~19sec Kyle seems to clear a malfunction and stays in the fight. Awesome job young man. :rockwoot:

Why does Kyle keep putting his hands down towards his weapon when walking towards the police after he is clear of the crowd?

JCSR

NO STAGE PLAN
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 11, 2017
    Santa Claus
    iu

EN7qdH7.png

HoughMade

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 24, 2012
    Valparaiso
    Let's just keep in mind that the testimony from Grosskreutz only really applies to the charges for shooting him. The self-defense case as to that shooting looks really good based on that testimony, but there are two others.

actaeon277

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 20, 2011
    Merrillville
    Let's just keep in mind that the testimony from Grosskreutz only really applies to the charges for shooting him. The self-defense case as to that shooting looks really good based on that testimony, but there are two others.

Yes.
    But doesn't that kinda taint anything the persecution overall?
    At least to the jury.

actaeon277

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 20, 2011
    Merrillville
    Yes. A single weak part of the case harms the whole case, but every once in a while, the jury does what it is told- evaluate the charges separately.

I don't work with juries. But at work it seems the same.
    We had a tech that often would make things worse.
    Misdiagnose, or add problems.

So, if I went in to work to take over the shift, and he told me what he thought the problem was, and what he had done so far to fix it... I would take it with a grain of salt.
    I would tell myself to listen to him, that he MIGHT be right THIS TIME, like a broken clock.

But that required a LOT of work to do that.

Top Bottom