• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • CTC B4Z

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Dec 22, 2009
    nUe-ten Kownt
    I think there is a miscommunication. I believe "Lefty" is the felon in possession that had his right bicep turned to pink mist by Rittenhouse, not a leftist.

And it's "vaporized"

During testimony, when asked if he was "advancing" on Rittenhouse while the defendant was "seated on his butt" on the ground after shooting Huber, Grosskreutz said yes.

The defense then showed an image of Grosskreutz with his gun in his right hand standing a few feet from Rittenhouse. Grosskreutz agreed with the defense that his firearm was pointed at Rittenhouse.

Grosskreutz said that the image, which captured the moment he was shot, shows his "bicep being vaporized." Rittenhouse's defense attorney asked him if when his bicep is "being vaporized" if his gun was pointed at the defendant. Grosskreutz said yes.

"It wasn't until you pointed your gun at [Rittenhouse]...that he fired," the attorney asked.

"Correct," Grosskreutz said.

The Bubba Effect

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    19   0   0
    May 13, 2010
    High Rockies
    I mean they were real close, they had red hair and liked star wars.
    Imagine the prosecution team sitting around the table.

"Can we find anyone who knew Rosenbaum that he didn't try to rob or rape?"

"Can we keep the jury from seeing the pics of Kyle cleaning up graffiti and offering medical help to blm protestors?"

"Can we just admit this whole trial is a sham and go home?"

KittySlayer

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 29, 2013
    Northeast IN
    If after all this Rittenhouse gets convicted of anything more than being a kid with a gun, you know the justice system has failed.

So what's the under/over on riots if he skates?
    No interest. Without cable I the only TV news I see is ABC nightly news and the short segments on the morning show before they switch to the non-news human interest coverage. I have not seen any mention of the Rittenhouse case other than a brief note that it began. Leads me to believe it is not going to be a successful witch hunt that will generate TV ratings so the networks don't care. Might get a little local attention but Lefty and his cohorts are hardly model citizens.

Winter in Wisconsin is not conducive to rioting, even if you set crap on fire.

Cameramonkey

www.thechosen.tv
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    May 12, 2013
    Camby area
    Is there any point at which he has grounds for a remedy for malicious prosecution
    If the prosecution continues to parade nothing but witnesses friendly to the defense and he skates?

I mean if you can’t even provide a witness helpful to the prosecution, should the trial have even happened?

BehindBlueI's

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    29   0   0
    Oct 3, 2012
    Is there any point at which he has grounds for a remedy for malicious prosecution

Maybe, but I'm really not sure one way or the other. Malicious prosecution generally requires a lack of probable cause, but I don't know if that means if you have one charge that has PC you're good on the others. So if there's PC for the possession charge, can the other charges be a "rider" and not be malicious? I don't know if this is universal, but you often need to show mindset as well. Acting with malice is not the same as being incompetent.

Top Bottom