• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Amishman44

Master
    Rating - 98.2%
    54   1   0
    Dec 30, 2009
    Woodburn
    Yup. Is that where it all started? I can’t even remember.
    I believe the list goes something like...

Trayvon Martin - Florida - 2012 (kind of all started with Trayvon Martin in 2012)
    Eric Garner - New York - 2014 - Illegal Cigarettes
    Michael Brown - Ferguson, MO - 2014 - the 'gentle giant'
    Tamir Rice - Cleveland - 2014 - toy rifle
    Walter Scott - Charleston, SC - 2015
    Alton Sterling - Baton Rouge, LA - 2016
    Philando Castile - St. Paul, MN - 2016
    Stephon Clark - Sacramento, CA - 2018
    Breonna Taylor - Louisville, KY - 2020
    George Floyd - Minneapolis, MN - 2020 (it exploded with George Floyd in 2020)
    Daunte Wright - Brooklyn Center, MN - 2021

jake blue

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Sep 9, 2013
    Lebanon
    If found guilty an innocent child's life is ruined and he will spend a long long time in jail. If found not guilty riots will ensue.
    Sorry, late to the party...

I think it's more substantial than that. Yes, if he's found innocent undoubtedly rioting will begin again and this whole s#!tshow resumes until they've destroyed society. But if the prosecution succeeds in it's argument that being in the wrong place at the wrong time with the means to defend oneself with lethal force is a crime then it's completely undermines the principle of carrying for personal protection... And that's what they've been trying to do all along! It's why in NY and NJ (and a handful of other states) it's almost impossible to get carry permit without a demonstrated need for personal protection but the demonstration of need is being killed so then the need is no longer necessary.

So yes I hope justice is served in this case but I fear either outcome isn't pretty for society as a whole.

KellyinAvon

Blue-ID Mafia Consigliere
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 22, 2012
    Avon
    Maybe just bad karma from trying to end a 17 year old's life for political purposes.

This whole thing is very strange when the Mayor, DA & lead detective are all blood relatives. Its hard to believe the prosecution can be so bad, its as if they are throwing the case like Brad Pitt in the movie Sleepers. Who knows, maybe more going on than meets the eye?
    I think Kenosha Kid's lawyers are better than a drug-addled Dustin Hoffman, but I see the comparison.

jake blue

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Sep 9, 2013
    Lebanon
    Then they better arrest everyone who riots and throw the book at them Just as they did to the 1/6 folks
    See, that's my biggest issue with the way 1/6 has been handled and portrayed. Not that I'm agreeing or disagreeing with it but I see no difference in 1/6 and the hundreds of riots which almost invariably follow any publicized police-related shooting. The only difference? Political ideology. So it's okay to burn down cities and loot and riot when it serves the ends of those who mean to destroy society anyways and never a single charge filed against one of them.

jake blue

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Sep 9, 2013
    Lebanon
    I'm NOT saying I actually believe what I'm about to suggest, but...

Has anyone been talking/considering the possibility that the prosecution isn't incompetent, and they actually want the young man to be proclaimed "not guilty"?

Think about it that way for a second. There was No Way this could avoid turning into charges, particularly given the climate at the time. If they didn't file charges, the powers that be would have been eaten by their own mob. They would have become even bigger targets than the kid.

So... File charges, maybe make some intentional mistakes in the investigation, call State Witnesses that don't help the State (just the opposite), on and on until TA DA Not Guilty!!

This way, lib's scream about - well everything - but the Mayor, DA, and Police are relatively left alone. It's only the unlucky attorney for the prosecution that gets humiliated, but he's likely been promised something far better in his future. He's taking one for the team.

Wouldn't it be funny to see corruption and scandal actually working towards a more just outcome! (..even if for selfish motives)

Again, not saying that this is the case. I'm not sure the left's mental state would even allow this idea to formulate. Interesting idea to play with though.
    Exactly. A not guilty verdict instigates another round of rioting.

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    Not following the trial...
    Did someone else besides his lawyer (like a 3rd party witness) say he was being beaten?
    Yes. There were other witnesses who heard the kid ****er tell Kyle thst if he caught him alone he would kill him. He chased Kyle down right after that. Video evidence supports that. There’s also the video evidence of skateboard guy hitting Kyle with the skateboard.
    What I do know, underage, illegal firearm for him to own,
    Traveled to Kenosha to get into the middle of things with an illegally possessed firearm.
    Then you should be able to cite the law that makes his possession illegal. INGO had a long discussion about this back when it happened. I don’t think people would mind doing it again.

I'll wait for actual evidence, and the jury's decision...
    All lawyers lie. I never put any stock on what lawyers say.
    The actual evidence is in. It was in and very public befor the trial ever started. But you seem to have an ideological blindspot that prevents you from acknowledging it. And you’re right about one thing. We’ll have to wait for what the jury says. If they’re as ideologically driven as you, Kyle will be found guilty, and then an innocent kid will be sent to prison unjustly, unless the judge has the stones to direct the verdict.

Last edited:

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    Like I said, no idea, not keeping up with it.
    Wasn't there, can't tell you what happened previous, what caused the assault in the picture, or even if that's the guy on trial from the picture.
    Also don't know if that's before or after the shooting.

I pretty much learned all *I* (singular opinion) needed to know when I found out he bought a rifle illegally, then drove a good distance to get into the middle of things.
    The first illegal, the second REALLY stupid.

Without the rifle, he's a 17 year old snot nose punk that played call of duty too much.
    Reads the INGO thread telling it like it is: “Oh no’s! Teh good guys is loozing!”

Goes to CNN for perspective reinforcement: “Ah, now that’s better. Just what I wanted to hear. This is so much better than reality! CNN, I ❤️ you.”

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    Why are you even commenting if you don’t know a thing about the case? “I don’t know **** about ****, but I better jump in here.”
    It’s pretty common. I call it the Juicy Smallier syndrome. Just about everyone I talked to on the left after it came out he made it all up, insisted that they had no idea who that is or what I’m talking about. Yes. They rather admit they live under a rock than admit they got it so embarrassingly wrong.

If you pretend you don’t know anything about it, you don’t have to accept when your deep beliefs are challenged by reality. It’s a cognitive dissonance defense mechanism.

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    Nope. Too cold for rioting
    I’m on my phone so it’s too much a pain to make a meme. But the sweating guy deciding which button to oush would be ideal here.

One button says “riot for justice” the other says “stay warm inside and play COD”

DragonGunner

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 14, 2010
    N. Central IN
    Wasn't there, can't tell you what happened previous, what caused the assault in the picture, or even if that's the guy on trial from the picture.

I pretty much learned all *I* (singular opinion) needed to know when I found out he bought a rifle illegally, then drove a good distance to get into the middle of things.

Without the rifle, he's a 17 year old snot nose punk that played call of duty too much.

With the rifle he's a killer...

The jury will decide if he's a murderer or not.

Either way, I don't want him as a neighbor, or the other A-holes on trial right now in South Carolina, or that idiot in Florida a few years back...

You can keep the idiot with the skate board and his buddies also.
    There is a reason I live where the nearest neighbor is about a mile away...

The 'New Normal' people, from Karens to road rage shooters all seem to prove the theory all humans are insane.
    After all that I don't want you as my neighbor either, not even as close as 100 miles.

Last edited:

CTC B4Z

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Dec 22, 2009
    nUe-ten Kownt

With the rifle he's a killer...

The jury will decide if he's a murderer or not.

Either way, I don't want him as a neighbor, or the other A-holes on trial right now in South Carolina, or that idiot in Florida a few years back...

You can keep the idiot with the skate board and his buddies also.
    There is a reason I live where the nearest neighbor is about a mile away...

The 'New Normal' people, from Karens to road rage shooters all seem to prove the theory all humans are insane.

Just curious.

We're you born anywhere from 1946-1964?

KG1

Forgotten Man
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Jan 20, 2009
    Just because people say he should'nt have been there It doesn't negate the right to defend himself. A lot of people should'nt have been there.

If some mentally deranged lunatic says he's gonna kill me if he catches me alone then tries to seize upon that opportunity when he sees that I have been separated from the group I was with and gives chase after me while I'm retreating and catches up with me and says "**** You!" and tries to grab my gun when I turn around he's gonna get shot in self defense.

After that happens and I'm proceeding to head down the street towards where the cops were staged to get away from the angry mob and turn myself in and when I happen to stumble and fall someone with a skateboard runs up to me and tries to take my head off with it and I have a rifle to defend myself with. Guess what? That someone is gonna get shot.

Next up another one approaches me while I'm still on the ground trying to clear a malfunction and he draws a Glock and attempts to point it at me. Guess what? They're gonna get shot in self defense too.

I made an important distinction earlier that the only three individuals who got shot by Rittenhouse were in self defense. He did'nt go around just indiscriminately shooting at people of which he had ample opportunity to do so if he wanted to.

Last edited:

wtburnette

WT(aF)
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    45   0   0
    Nov 11, 2013
    SW side of Indy
    For some reason I can't read tweets on here anymore. I haven't changed any settings, but yesterday I could see them, today I can't. (using Brave browser). Guess I'll need to go back to Firefox.

I consider it a feature. I don't like Twitter anyway so no great loss.

I'm on opera and it's working smoothly.

As usual.

You do know that Opera is owned and operated by a Chinese company, right? I loved using it until I found that out and now I use Brave only.

DragonGunner

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 14, 2010
    N. Central IN
    The prosecution is so bad because they never had a case to begin with. They arrested the victim, and called the attempted murderer (Lefty) as a witness to describe in the end how he tried to chase down and kill Kyle. Its like watching a video of a woman being raped, seeing the woman raped arrested and being put on trial for raping a man. Calling the man on the video that raped her and trying to convince the jury the woman was at fault and was the actual one doing the raping. This is liberal logic for the Left these days, they have lost their minds to demons IMHO.

Top Bottom