Blue-ID Mafia Consigliere
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 22, 2012
    Avon
    State Regrets Hiring Lionel Hutz To Prosecute Kyle Rittenhouse

"Apparently, Lionel Hutz thought he was on the defense team," said Mayor Kenosha. "We tried to tell him he was actually the prosecutor but it was too late. Then he tried to stop everything by saying 'objection' over and over and then tried to distract the jury by removing his pants."

In the end, Hutz moved for a "bad court thingy"—which apparently meant a mistrial—but was denied by the judge.

Hatin Since 87

Bacon Hater
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 31, 2018
    Mooresville
    State Regrets Hiring Lionel Hutz To Prosecute Kyle Rittenhouse

"Apparently, Lionel Hutz thought he was on the defense team," said Mayor Kenosha. "We tried to tell him he was actually the prosecutor but it was too late. Then he tried to stop everything by saying 'objection' over and over and then tried to distract the jury by removing his pants."

In the end, Hutz moved for a "bad court thingy"—which apparently meant a mistrial—but was denied by the judge.

My favorite simpsons character

RIP Phil Hartman :(

Alpo

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Sep 23, 2014
    Indy Metro Area
    fat-lady-singing-icegif-16.gif

hoglegs

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jul 21, 2017
    NWI
    This whole thing is very strange when the Mayor, DA & lead detective are all blood relatives. Its hard to believe the prosecution can be so bad, its as if they are throwing the case like Brad Pitt in the movie Sleepers. Who knows, maybe more going on than meets the eye?

Tombs

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    Martinsville
    This whole thing is very strange when the Mayor, DA & lead detective are all blood relatives. Its hard to believe the prosecution can be so bad, its as if they are throwing the case like Brad Pitt in the movie Sleepers. Who knows, maybe more going on than meets the eye?

Maybe just bad karma from trying to end a 17 year old's life for political purposes.

JeepHammer

SHOOTER
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 2, 2018
    SW Indiana
    It's amazing that they say 'he was the only person to kill anyone' and yet he was being pursued, attacked, beaten, and had a gun pointed at his head at the moment that he shot one of the aggressors, and yet they have charged him with murder when he was the one defending himself...and it's caught on video! It all shows just how twisted it can be...

Not following the trial...
    Did someone else besides his lawyer (like a 3rd party witness) say he was being beaten?

What I do know, underage, illegal firearm for him to own,
    Traveled to Kenosha to get into the middle of things with an illegally possessed firearm.

I'll wait for actual evidence, and the jury's decision...
    All lawyers lie. I never put any stock on what lawyers say.

KG1

Forgotten Man
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Jan 20, 2009
    Not following the trial...
    Did someone else besides his lawyer (like a 3rd party witness) say he was being beaten?

What I do know, underage, illegal firearm for him to own,
    Traveled to Kenosha to get into the middle of things with an illegally possessed firearm.

I'll wait for actual evidence, and the jury's decision...
    All lawyers lie. I never put any stock on what lawyers say.
    Well other than video evidence of someone whacking you repeatedly with a skateboard while you are on the ground there’s no evidence.

1636532754761.jpeg

Last edited:

JeepHammer

SHOOTER
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 2, 2018
    SW Indiana
    Well other than video evidence of someone whacking you repeatedly with a skateboard while you are on the ground there’s no evidence.

View attachment 167121

Like I said, no idea, not keeping up with it.
    Wasn't there, can't tell you what happened previous, what caused the assault in the picture, or even if that's the guy on trial from the picture.
    Also don't know if that's before or after the shooting.

I pretty much learned all *I* (singular opinion) needed to know when I found out he bought a rifle illegally, then drove a good distance to get into the middle of things.
    The first illegal, the second REALLY stupid.

Without the rifle, he's a 17 year old snot nose punk that played call of duty too much.

With the rifle he's a killer...

The jury will decide if he's a murderer or not.

Either way, I don't want him as a neighbor, or the other A-holes on trial right now in South Carolina, or that idiot in Florida a few years back...

You can keep the idiot with the skate board and his buddies also.
    There is a reason I live where the nearest neighbor is about a mile away...

The 'New Normal' people, from Karens to road rage shooters all seem to prove the theory all humans are insane.

Last edited:
    Top Bottom