• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Woobie

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 19, 2014
    Losantville
    Scandinavians used up all their testosterone about a thousand years ago. Now they are a bunch of eunuchs sitting around scratching their heads wondering why the big meanies won't play nice.

hog slayer

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 10, 2015
    Camp Lejeune, NC
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cgWq48I0sxE

Someone else can imbed this. I have no idea how that works

Police Fight with Hammer Wielding Killer Shows Limits of Less Lethal Tools | Active Self Protection

In the OP attached article it says that an officer pulled and fired his weapon not as a warning shot. He also seems to have missed. This video shows the reluctance to use lethal force in some areas of the world

Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cgWq48I0sxE

Someone else can imbed this. I have no idea how that works

Police Fight with Hammer Wielding Killer Shows Limits of Less Lethal Tools | Active Self Protection

In the OP attached article it says that an officer pulled and fired his weapon not as a warning shot. He also seems to have missed. This video shows the reluctance to use lethal force in some areas of the world

They're in England. Odds are high the officer didn't have a gun. I don't think one was used. But HELL, whats the dog for? That K9 should have been tearing that guy to pieces.

amboy49

Master
    Rating - 83.3%
    5   1   0
    Feb 1, 2013
    central indiana
    So does immigrants = refugees now?

I don't think so. There has been and should always be a distinction between immigrants and refugees. It is commonplace ( and accurate ) to state "we are a nation of immigrants", but it is also commonplace for those espousing open immigration to refuse to make the distinction between the two.

An illegal alien is often referred to by several other names including undocumented worker or undocumented alien. This tarnishes those who would immigrate to our country legally by following the process prescribed by our laws. There are many who staunchly believe we should have no restrictions whatsoever regarding who and how many may cross our border(s). If such were the case, we should just eliminate the borders entirely and petition Mexico and Canada a joining of three nations. Then we could all be just like California.

actaeon277

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 20, 2011
    Merrillville
    16831972_10154866281835575_7003628872968909208_n.png

JTScribe

Chicago Typewriter
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Dec 24, 2012
    Bartholomew County
    So does immigrants = refugees now?

In Sweden?

Why yes, yes it does.

https://foreignpolicy.com/2016/02/1...-nation-on-earth-sweden-syria-refugee-europe/

Tino Sanandaji, an economist and critic of refugee policy whose work has become so controversial in the Swedish media that he asked me not to name his university, says while 82 percent of adult Swedes are in the workforce, only 52 percent of immigrants from non-Western countries are — a gap that has grown rapidly in recent years. (Since virtually all Swedish immigrants arrived as refugees, the two words are often used interchangeably.) While only one-fifth of Swedes fail to graduate from high school, the figure for immigrants is one-third.

2A_Tom

Crotchety old member!
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Sep 27, 2010
    NWI
    It can't be, that stuff never happens in Sweden. It is the epitome of Utopia.

KG1

Forgotten Man
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Jan 20, 2009
    It can't be, that stuff never happens in Sweden. It is the epitome of Utopia.
    That's what the Swedish government wants everyone to believe otherwise it might expose their dangerously flawed liberal immigration policies.

oldpink

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 7, 2009
    Farmland
    They're in England. Odds are high the officer didn't have a gun. I don't think one was used. But HELL, whats the dog for? That K9 should have been tearing that guy to pieces.

If you watch the video again more closely, you'll hear John from ASP point out that the cops in this vid did indeed have handguns.
    They were clearly using inappropriate tools (tasers) for this particular job.
    It's only by dumb luck that the woman wasn't killed before they finally pepper-sprayed the perp's dumb ass.

Site Supporter

INGO Supporter

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    1776Defend2ndAmend
    Top Bottom